FAQ

ercon

**Why do I need No-Name?**
No-Name is an unlocker. Currently you need an unlocker for specific tasks in game. They have two unlockers available, you need the advanced version. Alice will not run without it.

**What operating system do i need?**
The latest version of Windows 10 is the only supported operating system.

**Does Alice support classic WOTLK?**
Yes.

**What are the payment methods?**

**Is there a video of Alice?**
Yes! <#1013135467354525897>

**Do you have a trial?**
Yes its possible, make a ticket in <#816344106007265310>. You can get a trial for Alice and for NoName Unlocker. ~~Noname unlocker is still required to be able to run Alice and there is unfortunately no free trial for that.~~

**Can I get banned?**
Alice is as safe as it can be. Yes, it’s still possible to get banned because in the end it’s still botting. With that said it is made as stealth and secure as possible.

**How much does Alice cost?**
<#816344106007265310>

**What can Alice do?**
Gathering and mining and if setup correctly, it can also do grinding. It will support more options in the near future.

**Are there going to be new scripts in the future?**
Updates about it will be made in announcements.

**Where can i get help with the setup?**
First, get your member role in <#1019651633430409367>. Then you will gain access to channels which will describe how you can set everything up. If you have tried everything, you can always ask in the members chat for help and if its extremely important, you can open a ticket in <#816344106007265310>.

**I have more specific and serious questions**
DM

ercon

**Why do I need No-Name?**
No-Name is an unlocker. Currently you need an unlocker for specific tasks in game. They have two unlockers available, you need the advanced version. Alice will not run without it.

**What operating system do i need?**
The latest version of Windows 10 is the only supported operating system.

**Does Alice support classic WOTLK?**
Yes.

**What are the payment methods?**

**Is there a video of Alice?**
Yes! <#1013135467354525897>

**Do you have a trial?**
Yes its possible, make a ticket in <#816344106007265310>. You can get a trial for Alice and for NoName Unlocker. ~~Noname unlocker is still required to be able to run Alice and there is unfortunately no free trial for that.~~

**Can I get banned?**
Alice is as safe as it can be. Yes, it’s still possible to get banned because in the end it’s still botting. With that said it is made as stealth and secure as possible.

**How much does Alice cost?**
<#816344106007265310>

**What can Alice do?**
Gathering and mining and if setup correctly, it can also do grinding. It will support more options in the near future.

**Are there going to be new scripts in the future?**
Updates about it will be made in announcements.

**Where can i get help with the setup?**
First, get your member role in <#1019651633430409367>. Then you will gain access to channels which will describe how you can set everything up. If you have tried everything, you can always ask in the members chat for help and if its extremely important, you can open a ticket in <#816344106007265310>.

**I have more specific and serious questions**
DM