Feedback

I like your feedbacks, keep them up pls. Just one thing, if profile fails you don't need to restart PC at all. Sometimes before setting things up maybe restarting the bot helps but for sure you don't need restart the PC. Restarting the PC is only needed after Hardware method 2 is installed.

Personally I think horde profiles are better for testing atm to distinguish problems that can be avoided by the profiles and the bot behavior problems

yep, that's good. Just tell us where and when you need to stop/pause then bot for things to work and what you think is the issue.

wowspelare

In reply to Cava

<@154620580614635520> The Troll/Orc 1-14 has a problem. The quest named "Sarkoth" is treating it like a normal grind quest, which is fine I guess, but it does not path to where Sarkoth is. So wont complete it and thus gets stuck at this step.

wowspelare

In reply to Innersilence

<@240134432122601474> the bot is fantastic for a Pixelbot. If you compare it to simple lua buts with grinding spots its like night and day in a positive way.

And biggest plus not using a lua unlocker which will get u banned sooner or later.

I hope you release the bot only to a limited amount of person so to not get too much attention from Blizz

👍 👍

wowspelare

Really need a feature to adjust the class profiles though. For example priest doesnt just wand except for oom, making the bot drink after each pull. Gonna be hella expensive and slow