FR Reviews

Ludacris

Fantastic product. Tried FR for couple weeks now, everything is great. Very customizable as well. Would highly recommend.

Ludacris

Fantastic product. Tried FR for couple weeks now, everything is great. Very customizable as well. Would highly recommend.

Dunny

I used FR back when it first released, loved it... tried many other products that claimed to be better and in all honesty FR just takes the cake. Easy config, all classes included (No need to buy other "Routines" and when you factor that in its one of the cheapest and best performing AIO combat/tank/heal rotations I have ever used.

COLOSSAL

Been using for a few days now and I gotta say, is awesome. Once you tweak the settings and dial them in you can absolutely pump damage or heals. Also, staff is VERY helpful and always quick to respond. I definitely recommend FR.

a10

Havent used a rotation bot since honorbuddy days, this reminds of that its a great tool and very helpful - recommend this bot

COLOSSAL

Just got my druid boosted to 80 and went feral, watching my dps hit 15k in UK Gamma on the gauntlet is SO satisfying, and if the tank died being able to click one button to swap to tank role and immediately go straight into tanking is fuckin awesome.

✪JC✪

This product is amazing almost always top dps in every gamma / rep farms playing feral druid and fire mage highly recommend picking this already put two friends on and they are amazed with the fakerotations. Best Price and Best Product.

Misfiacual

Okay this rotation helper is fantastic!! It takes the grind out of the game IM SO HAPPY right now!! Im playing resto druid and it heals the 5 man perfectly. Cant wait to try out a dps class as well 🙂 Support kind and helpful as well, sorry for the bumpy payment process 😛

One

I don't like the rotation helper, it's also very risky imo since it spams keys for spells that aren't available yet

Dunny

Sucks you didnt stick around but best of luck! I've been using FR for about a year and a half and have never had a ban from it. I top charts on pretty much all my characters. Sorry your experience wasnt as good as mine 🙂

COLOSSAL

In reply to Kalodor: [Out healing holy paladins with line 5.6k gs as 5k gs resto]

Gotta give ‘em somethin to heal 😉

SilenAce

In reply to Kalodor: [Out healing holy paladins with line 5.6k gs as 5k gs resto]

Do i need to send screenshots proving you aint keeping up with a holy pally? xD

Kalodor

In reply to SilentAce: [Do i need to send screenshots proving you aint keeping up with a holy pally? xD]

Well when the holy paladin is also using the bot I’m not

Chrxy

I've been using the bot for almost a month. Mainly for my Disc Priest. It does a good job, I also get whispers from time to time that "I" heal very well :D. The bot is also very good for my twinks when leveling. On other platforms you pay per profile and here you get an all-inclusive package. I love this bot / rotation 🙂