FR Reviews

Yorudey

I have to say that it has solved my life.

Nobody cares but I have a condition in my left hand that doesn't allow me 100% mobility so keybinding is chaos and if I want to perform I'm either a clicker or nothing.

A few years ago, as a joke, a friend said, "A bot that does the rotation would work for you"... and I searched and found one that was somewhat better but it was horrible in the sense that it was more like "macros" that were spammed and didn't work. all well.

I came back for WoW SOD and well, although "simple" because it is level 25 maximum, I still looked for the option of a bot and found FakeRotation, and with doubt I did the process to activate it.

I have tried it with 3 classes, Druid, Hunter and Priest.

And where it has shined for me is in the Priest configuration, being able to heal easily is great.

And I am using it as a support more than a completely bot, because in my configurations there are some skills that I am the one who casts them, for the rest the FR does them.

And with only 15 days of use I can say that it is an excellent rotation bot.

Personally, I will keep it active the season I play WOW.

ocsin

In reply to Yorudey: [I have to say that it has solved my life.

Nobody cares but I have a condition in my left hand that doesn't allow me 100% mobility so keybinding is chaos and if I want to perform I'm either a clicker or nothing.

A few years ago, as a joke, a friend said, "A bot that does the rotation would work for you"... and I searched and found one that was somewhat better but it was horrible in the sense that it was more like "macros" that were spammed and didn't work. all well.

I came back for WoW SOD and well, although "simple" because it is level 25 maximum, I still looked for the option of a bot and found FakeRotation, and with doubt I did the process to activate it.

I have tried it with 3 classes, Druid, Hunter and Priest.

And where it has shined for me is in the Priest configuration, being able to heal easily is great.

And I am using it as a support more than a completely bot, because in my configurations there are some skills that I am the one who casts them, for the rest the FR does them.

And with only 15 days of use I can say that it is an excellent rotation bot.

Personally, I will keep it active the season I play WOW.]

yeah, I have used the priest healing a lot and had changes put in to make it better. Works well in pvp as well! I've also been having em tweak the prot paladin rotation...it's gotten a lot better..needs 1 more change