Free WoW Fish Bot Auto Bugs

Hulk

Has anyone had issues with mouse not moving, it does move a tiny bit sometimes when the bobber splash, but it's not moving all the way to the bobber? I'm Playing SoD 1920*1080. I have used bot quiet frequently on wotlk and not sure how to fix it 🙂 I tried change detection colors, but I'm fishing in darkshore, so any red color should be easily detectable!

Hulk

Has anyone had issues with mouse not moving, it does move a tiny bit sometimes when the bobber splash, but it's not moving all the way to the bobber? I'm Playing SoD 1920*1080. I have used bot quiet frequently on wotlk and not sure how to fix it 🙂 I tried change detection colors, but I'm fishing in darkshore, so any red color should be easily detectable!

Pahy

In reply to Hulk: [Has anyone had issues with mouse not moving, it does move a tiny bit sometimes when the bobber splash, but it's not moving all the way to the bobber? I'm Playing SoD 1920*1080. I have used bot quiet frequently on wotlk and not sure how to fix it 🙂 I tried change detection colors, but I'm fishing in darkshore, so any red color should be easily detectable!]

Mine did that until I changed to dx11

jsbos

In reply to Hulk: [Has anyone had issues with mouse not moving, it does move a tiny bit sometimes when the bobber splash, but it's not moving all the way to the bobber? I'm Playing SoD 1920*1080. I have used bot quiet frequently on wotlk and not sure how to fix it 🙂 I tried change detection colors, but I'm fishing in darkshore, so any red color should be easily detectable!]

Can you record a short video how it looks like and dm it to me?

Aspex

Hey Thanks for this awesome work. I only have one problem, the bot doesn't work for me when i turn off my Screen(s). Any solution?

jsbos

In reply to Aspex: [Hey Thanks for this awesome work. I only have one problem, the bot doesn't work for me when i turn off my Screen(s). Any solution?]

Probably none yet, same goes for mouse and keyboard. Haven't tested it with VM or RDP though.

imimre

In reply to Aspex

<@410056680114487297> I can use the app in HyperV VM without any problem and I can turn off my monitor too, or I can use my host computer, have full control on mouse or keyboard, I can play another game parallel
I had to implement only one "hack", use GPU on VM, HyperV is not supporting GPUs

Bluebirb

Yeah if the window doesnt update and looks frozen it’s an account flag that pretend bugs your wow client window until you lose and recapture window focus

Bluebirb

Other kind of anti bot is the fake disconnect prompt that appears on character menu for certain flagged accounts as well

Bluebirb

Blizz devs have to grief as their anti cheat is lowkey dogshit outside of stat checks rather than direct bot detections.

jsbos

In reply to Baloe: [Is the lure user a option in the premium bot?]

It's available in the public version too. Open Advanced Settings and scroll down.

Baloe

In reply to jsbots: [It's available in the public version too. Open Advanced Settings and scroll down.]

Ahhh thanks didn’t notice I could scroll down in the setting tab. Thanks!

Panchy

got the same issue as "hulk" : Has anyone had issues with mouse not moving, it does not move at all when the bobber splash, but it's not moving all the way to the bobber? I'm Playing SoD 1920*1080. I have used bot quiet frequently on wotlk and not sure how to fix it 🙂 I tried change detection colors, but I'm fishing in darkshore, so any red color should be easily detectable!

jsbos

In reply to Panchy

<@95586452078858240>
> it does not move at all when the bobber splash, but it's not moving all the way to the bobber

So it doesn't move at all or it doesn't move all the way?