General Chat

Happyulu

A shoutout to the web design team of CodeDeception's website. I am continually impressed by the amount of functionality this site has yet it stays very intuitive. Some time ago I was with a PM in a design agency and got to appreciate just how difficult the design process is to create a website that remains slick to use while intuitive. Well done!!

Grandpa

Have they posted or said anything about the leveling of the new glyph in d4? Or still a gazillion exp needed

Caleko

There will be information released today about AoZ, and a patch before the weekend. Details yet unknown.

Neosid

In reply to HappyZulu: [A shoutout to the web design team of CodeDeception's website. I am continually impressed by the amount of functionality this site has yet it stays very intuitive. Some time ago I was with a PM in a design agency and got to appreciate just how difficult the design process is to create a website that remains slick to use while intuitive. Well done!!]

thank you very much

Brau

I tried to get into PoE a few times and failed. Im having a lot more success this time but PoB was a bit advanced for me.
The CodeDeception guide seems to hit just about perfect. Any info i need is right there.

whieGoose195

I have just realised the true beauty of the new CodeDeception Tool, not only does it take build guides to the next level, it's a brilliant business strategy. With no need for PoB, your advertisers hae more eyes on their product. Bravo!

QoXiiC

I have a question regarding aspects and general itemization:
Im lvl 52 sorc now in wt3 and i wanna gear for the Ball lightning which needs this gravitational aspects. Lets say i have this and put it on a more or less "ok" piece. My question is now if i come across better gear and i replace the aspect can i refarm the aspect or extract it from the gear?

QoXiiC

I also feel like im a bit too slow, a nm dungeons takes whole 10-15 min for me and i guess thats too slow for efficient farming ?

ManmadePlaypus

In reply to zQToXiiC: [I have a question regarding aspects and general itemization:
Im lvl 52 sorc now in wt3 and i wanna gear for the Ball lightning which needs this gravitational aspects. Lets say i have this and put it on a more or less "ok" piece. My question is now if i come across better gear and i replace the aspect can i refarm the aspect or extract it from the gear?]

<#768981677367754762> / <#1108553869056802836>

Mrjukk

Do we expect D3 season 30 to drop before or after christmas?
Is it not wierd to hav the ptr now and wait until january?

Caleko

We won't know for sure until they tell us. There's still potential for Dec 22 or 29, but neither is a guarantee. It could be In January. <#768992028901638144>