General-ENG

Xab3r

In reply to Rowenor: [I'll have to hold it for ~0,5 seconds before it's recognized]

does not sound right. the program builds in into the main input chain of the system, so reacts on any keypress with less than 2ms delay, that was measured back when there were some optimizations made specifically for fighting games, where latency is critical

Xab3r

that is how it looks on my pc, latest alpha (there were no changes in this subsystem for about 6-8 months, so latest stable should work as well)

Demiah

In reply to Xab3r

Hey <@310330290826641409> is the nuget feature to be able to inspect the eye auras SDK available yet?

Demiah

Ah wasn't aware of that link, thanks! Must be doing something wrong in visual studio but will take a look through that site

Xab3r

I would wait for another 2-3 weeks though - behavior trees are coming and it will be much more pleasant scripting/coding experience than right now

Xab3r

regarding KMBox - I've got both versions recently, B and Net.

KMBox Net is a hot steaming garbage and I would highly recommend to avoid it for now - I've got multiple issues during installation and, the main problem, on the most recent firmware, it duplicates and skips some keypresses even without simulated inputs. So it is basically un-usable at this stage.
KMBox B is totally different experience though - 0 issues as of now, I'll test it for a few weeks and will integrate support into the program if all will go well

MONEYSRONGV

In reply to linqse

<@832717995268112435> hi, i was wonder if its possible to do without EyesAuras auto press E? here? collect potatoes