Gid-Communication

rkam

while trying to install the bloody win 10 it doesnt ask me where to install, so i cant designate another hard drive in order to dual boot. will it wipe my system HD if i continue with the installation or does it ask later on?

rkam

there's supposed to be some "advanced" branch at the beginning of the installation that just isn't there with this version

mehhem!

In reply to rkam: [there's supposed to be some "advanced" branch at the beginning of the installation that just isn't there with this version]

Easiest way to install with 2 drives is to simply unplug one, install, plug back in.

mehhem!

In reply to rkam: [anyway, decided to roll the dice and it deleted my original OS. oh well.]

I assumed they were internal…
Are all m.2?

mehhem!

In reply to Nox: [Does the bot have a leveling and rush feature]

It does.
Bit of a learning curve, and havent figured out rushing etc yet, but if you follow set up instructions pretty much bang on for leveling

mehhem!

In reply to rkam: [whatevs, i'm just eager for everything to be alright with the bot after all this]

As far as deleting OS, I have confirmed that if no longer using the bot can just update OS.
I actually just have a windows back up I use on my laptop to go back and forth

Nox

In reply to mehhem!: [It does.
Bit of a learning curve, and havent figured out rushing etc yet, but if you follow set up instructions pretty much bang on for leveling]

and it runs through all the acts and too?