How to unlink ur Xbox from banned account

SumDumGoy

Administrator
Staff member
you dont have to change your xbox gt. you just log into the banned Bnet account online and go to settings > Connections > Xbox > Disconnect. This will remove that GT with the associated bnet account.

you dont have to change your xbox gt. you just log into the banned Bnet account online and go to settings > Connections > Xbox > Disconnect. This will remove that GT with the associated bnet account.
Negative, once banned u cannot modify the account at all. Ur Xbox account is permalinked to the banned account.

I've tried several times, contact customer service, even trying to change my bnet name thinking it could glitch it out. Nothing

SumDumGoy

Administrator
Staff member
Negative, once banned u cannot modify the account at all. Ur Xbox account is permalinked to the banned account.

I've tried several times, contact customer service, even trying to change my bnet name thinking it could glitch it out. Nothing
interesting, i was able to change my linked xbox account to my new bot account after the june banwave. Are you logging into your bnet account in your browser (the banned account) and going to connections > xbox > disconnect? i will have to note what i do in the next banwave and report back

interesting, i was able to change my linked xbox account to my new bot account after the june banwave. Are you logging into your bnet account in your browser (the banned account) and going to connections > xbox > disconnect? i will have to note what i do in the next banwave and report back
Yes I just tried to disconnect it again and says to contact customer support. In the browser

MoDw

same here,
i disconnected my nintendo switch from banned account