Jieguan take over bot full download

Jieguan take over bot full download 1.5

SumDumGoy

Administrator
Staff member
I ran fine all night and today, stopped to mule stuff then was getting license error… I put 1.4 exe in folder and re input key. Now sorc just sits in town in resurrected graphix… never hits numpad9 and starts running smh…
i just xfer the 1.4exe i didnt xfer other stuff and the keys already inputted no ned to re enter the keys. and worked

esyouele

Yes ofc. It is on num9 and changes to legacy when I press it, however bot sits there and doesn’t turn legacy graphix on and start run
I'd just do a fresh install after a computer restart.
Delete everything and extract the 1.4 zip, then just copy your class/pickit files.

SumDumGoy

Administrator
Staff member
I'd just do a fresh install after a computer restart.
Delete everything and extract the 1.4 zip, then just copy your class/pickit files.
Yeah, I had to leave for work but I’ll get on teamviewer in my phone and see if I can get it done in a while

SumDumGoy

Administrator
Staff member
Did fresh install, moved over classes/pickits and same thing. Sorc makes game and stays in resurrected graphics and doesn’t move.

SumDumGoy

Administrator
Staff member
did you make the legacy keybind Numlock 9
Lol yes, and even when bot just sits there I go into settings and numpad 9 is legacy key bind… I save and exit it still just starts up in town and doesn’t go legacy…. Just sits there. Fresh reinstall did nothing

esyouele

Lol yes, and even when bot just sits there I go into settings and numpad 9 is legacy key bind… I save and exit it still just starts up in town and doesn’t go legacy…. Just sits there. Fresh reinstall did nothing

Have you also done the below?
Delete all saved files and the json file from your d2r folder. Copy over the json file in there again. Load d2r, rebind key, and exit.

SumDumGoy

Administrator
Staff member
not sure what to tell you. Just installed 1.4 after a 10.5 hour break, launched and my boyee is running smooth. Maybe try copying the settings.json over again

ZhiPeiD2

Staff member

99% this is happen because you are runned software like rivatuner that is breaked bot

SumDumGoy

Administrator
Staff member
99% this is happen because you are runned software like rivatuner that is breaked bot
never heard of that. Didn’t do anything besides stop 1.3 to mule. Then 1.4 giving me this error. Only thing I can think of is I launched 2 instances of bnet/D2R to mule so bot mixing settings maybe? I deleted all folders cept 1 D2R folder and it’s still just sitting in town