JieScheduler/Launcher

Buck

*** UPDATE **

More information found here:

## Original post ##

Hi Folks,

Back on the old forums I modified the autoit script that others created to support breaks, max runtime, and embedded discord messages. I've spent the last couple weeks developing a stand alone application that I would like a handful of people to test. With the forum reset, I'm a bit at a loss who to reach out to - I had a couple people in mind but without the forum thread, I can't recall who those people are :(.

All that said, you can preview the application here: Video

Full disclosure, this application is nothing more than a glorified log tailer. it monitors the 3 log files spit out by the bot and acts accordingly. What it also does is monitors the log files for updates and assumes the bot has stalled if no update after 5 minutes. It will also randomize your breaks if you so desire. Lastly, it pipes the 3 logs file contents to any discord channel via webhook. I have 3 setup, one for each log file, as it makes it easier to debug and to find out exactly what the bot is doing.

I also spent a lot of time downloading stock D2R images to embed within the discord message, which is customizable as well. All settings are saved via json files within the install folder of the app. It does support "profiles" - I have multiple accounts that I use so juggling the separate lua config files and updating the JieGuan config to point to that account's config became a real pain. This is all handled now within the profiles available via a dropdown menu. Eventually and hopefully I will get this to log into bnet for me to refresh the tokens so that I can auto swap accounts. The framework to support a scheduler is there, just not fully developed as of yet and is greyed out within the app for now. A fully unmanaged solution is my end game desire.

For now take a look at the video and provide feedback and let me know if any interest. I'm a big fan of open source and supporting the community but this bot is not cheap so I am not sure how I will handle the distribution of this application after the testing phase.

Side note: I've tested the app on multiple computers and virtual machines without any install/operating errors. Unfortunately I cannot test the app with the bot due to the HWID lock (I am not about to pay $20 a pop to reset that on top of paying more than I pay for fiber internet a month for this bot!)

Thanks all,

Last edited:

Bozknight94

This is honestly amazing work for people who monitor the bot remotely and just want ti take a quick glance at what he got.

You’re awesome for the work you’re doing!

If you need a tester let me know. I’ve got two accounts in rotation each running about 8-10 hours a day.

djbox40

Does anyone have the jailbuddy file that does not include starting and stopping the game? So just Loot?

edit: I will also test for you!

Buck

Thanks for the replies - I sent a message to 4 or 5 as a start for testing. Let me know any feedback!!

OS-wd5

This looks super awesome, if you need more testers I'm also interested in helping out.

I noticed in the video you set the pickit debug to 5000 and it sets your low-end sell to that value. Are there other features with that field or is it unique to the sell value?

Seeing a lot of potential with this, keep it up!

Buck

I created a wiki with instructions, a download link, and a testing key for anyone who would like to try. After a couple testers provided feedback, its clear this does need some additional work but is functional. Thanks all for the feedback, this is a work in progress!

esyouele

I created a wiki with instructions, a download link, and a testing key for anyone who would like to try. After a couple testers provided feedback, its clear this does need some additional work but is functional. Thanks all for the feedback, this is a work in progress!

Downloaded! Will try this out tomorrow

Thank you, Buck!

gd2jsp

looking great, you should get sponsored!

btw noticed when i dropped pul rune it showed picture of a lem rune :D

Last edited:

spkspk

Hi Buck, thanks for the Scheduler and your work! I tried the old one on the old forums and it was very helpful.

I tried to follow the tutorial on the wiki for the new version but the trial key does not work, is this normal?

Buck

Update version uploaded - THANK YOU FOR THE FEEDBACK!

http://www.d2rbotlauncher.com/index.php/Change_Log

upgrade instructions: http://www.d2rbotlauncher.com/index.php/Update

05/28/2022: v1.0.2.0
  • minor bug fixes
  • Scheduler will now try to restart the bot a max of 3 times after a stall event
    • A stall event is defined as no new entries to any of the three log files in 5 minutes
    • Received feedback that the scheduler continuously recorded a stall event upon the token expire or connectivity issue. This caused repeated attempts to relog into battle.net on a continuous loop and that is not good.
  • Removed bnet login/password labels and text bot
    • I may implement in the future but for now they're not needed

Buck

Hi Buck, thanks for the Scheduler and your work! I tried the old one on the old forums and it was very helpful.

I tried to follow the tutorial on the wiki for the new version but the trial key does not work, is this normal?
Should be no issue with the key, ensure you're pasting properly w/o any whitespace

gd2jsp

Not sure if thats just me,
since update my bot crashes at the end of every run - always after killing Nilathak.

If I let the bot run without the scheduler it runs just fine any ideas?

[2022-05-29 16:06:30] - Stall/crash detected, restarting D2R and bot.
[2022-05-29 16:11:36] - Stall/crash detected, restarting D2R and bot.
[2022-05-29 16:16:41] - Stall/crash detected, but I hit the max return count. Hard stopping all threads.