kprather9

Just downloaded dominate tool and trying to get to work. I am following the instructions on the "READ ME". I hit play on battle.net launcher (it launches in window mode). Then open ZhiPei.exe. I reach the screen "Press Any Key to Begin", but I don't click anything while zhipei says "attempt to start hack".

After a couple of minutes, D2R closes and I get this message on zhipei:

License server is offline! Please try later! [-] Hack start failed!

Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

SumDumGoy

Administrator
Staff member
They are reworking the tools due to the recent banwave that happened on 6/22.. be patient, these guys will have it back up and going again soon

kprather9

Not trying to sound impatient. Do you know when an update is expected? Sometime in the next few days? Few weeks? Few months? I wanna know how often I should refresh haha

The Horadric Cube

Administrator
Staff member
Tonight or tomorrow night it should be ready, with jieguan requiring new download we will post the link here. If you have not already please download the jieguan class config interface to make your config file. I think @ZhiPeiD2 will make announcement soon. While nobody got banned for using the zhipei dominate hack it is still offline while further security is being added as well.