New People Chat

Akkahun

:3 i have seen sooo many bots in sod, billions of mages entering Stockades and deadmines etc solo during phase 1 and apparently made a lot of gold

Maallica

So I am trying to figure all this out in order to use Boneto and a profile I would need to pay for the following : Nilname 30 Days €20.00, Boneto Token €19.00, and then what ever profiles I would like such as Onezero – Basic €29?

Akkahun

I am currently on step 4 "READ CAREFULLY!" its telling me to put all my .mmap files in the correct folder/path. when i download NoName the path is NoName_Release/mmaps/wotlk but the written parts suggest it should be nn/mmaps/wotlk but then the picture with example given it shows NN/mmaps/wotlk (well sl, but i am doing wotlk maps so..) and then in red it says make sure its spellt correctly and that the path is case sensitive.. so what should it be? xD NoName_Release (default) or nn or NN?

Akkahun

ok, so i did the things, baneto pops up in-game, i load a free 1-12 profile and i try to start, its giving me like negative frames per second

Akkahun

ye i thought maybe it was that, basically i let it load and then shut it cause i thought it loading would be enough xD now i just minimized it

Akkahun

thank you, and i am seeing that my retarded little gnome is just shooting frostbolts at the highly frost resistant wendigos, easy way to change rotation or just make her spam fireballs instead?