Off Topic

Helr

In reply to Sericoncept: [no ban btw]

So I can basically sub here and it should be easy to setup and make it do some 2-3 hour afk grinding for me while I tend to housework etc? 😄

SLlol

In reply to Helr: [So I can basically sub here and it should be easy to setup and make it do some 2-3 hour afk grinding for me while I tend to housework etc? 😄]

If you have the capacity/time to babysit it then yes. I can usually only run it an hour or 2 before it stops due to some error. Running SoD obvs. No bans sofar, only run it 12 hours max tho

HomHeHum

In reply to QuantumAnnealing

it was rather slapdash <@809243565396983880> helped me out with the after effects snippets

In reply to Innersilence

<@240134432122601474> yo, i wrote you a couple days back on ownedcore but cant reply due to your messagebox being full 😄 could you empty it when you have the chance 😄

KUEK

Hello 👋 PM Users! Brand new here (finally). I was looking for an off topic but, can anyone attest to how well this bot works on a VM compared to not? Like someone who's actually made the switch or run it via both. Thanks in advance. #juicykeepsusafe

Nocurne

In reply to KUTEK: [Hello 👋 PM Users! Brand new here (finally). I was looking for an off topic but, can anyone attest to how well this bot works on a VM compared to not? Like someone who's actually made the switch or run it via both. Thanks in advance. #juicykeepsusafe]

Runs fine on a VM depending on your hardware

msohername

Runs flawless for me on VM. Dont think you need crazy hardware. We used autoit3 bots 15 years ago in vms for classic and gw1 and that worked as well.