retail-dragonflight-rotations

Ben

In reply to Morvar: [To give you an insight into the NoRos I have developed for LEVEL 70 with a focus on farming/grinding, I am now making one available to you here for testing for a few days.
The Druid in Guardian Form. His talent String BgGAMVP5WvZVImi//CRxq80jcAAAAAAAAAAAAAgERSSKJKJJJRgQSKQASEEkAJJJJJRKASAAAAAAEBEAA (Update 16.04.)
druid.json File:]

Talent string is now not working for this 😦

Morvar

In reply to Ben: [Talent string is now not working for this 😦]

This one Also..das hier: BgGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAgERSSKJKRSSEIkkCEgEBBJQSSSSSkCgEAAAAAARABBA

Morvar

Announcement: The free Druid Guardian LEVEL 70 (not the default!) has been updated again. Please use this talent string: BgGAMVP5WvZVImi//CRxq80jcAAAAAAAAAAAAAgERSSKJKJJJRgQSKQASEEkAJJJJJRKASAAAAAAEBEAA
and reload ingame!

Morvar

ANNOUNCEMENT: As of this afternoon, the Druid Guardian Level 70 will NOT be available for free anymore. Who wants to use it further can continue to use it for ONCE 20 euros. To do this I need a "pm" with your INGAME BANETO name. I hope you are not angry with me. But a small compensation I just need times 😉

Morvar

ANNOUNCEMENT: EVOKER and SHADOWPRIEST got a massive update with PATCH 10.1. That's why the Noros don't really work right now ! I am working on it.

Bambo2

If anyone is interested in testing my restoration druid (healer rotation) for NoRo, here is a loader file for it. It is made for M and handles pretty much everything. Auto-Targeting, Auto-Soothe, Auto-Dispell, Auto-Heal, Auto-Damage. Price will be 50€ one time after testing period. If interested I can make it compatible as raid healer, too.

Morvar

This is the Raidbot after 6 Minutes. But with Ominous Chromatic Essence Dragonflight, 5% Blue Silken Lining Uptime and 10% Corrupting Rage Uptime

Morvar

⚠️ I offer here my Warrior Fury . Save the WarriorPluginPaidBase file in the Plugin folder and the Noro file in the \scripts\norotations\retail folder.
1. if you want the bot to pull itself, set the variable _G.MorvarBot to true.
2. if you want to play, set it to "false". Then use the ALT KEY Down to Pull with Chare, Heroic leap or Heroic Throw.
3. in the Plugin File are thre values to change for your own thresholds.
4. the rotation should work in Myth and in the raid. There are TWO skills included.
5. here are the skills:
BgEAoonA2h02U1PVo4204nicFEAAAAAAAAAACBCKJARQICEFIhIQkESSaJRSkgQkkEpEgkIJBAAABEE for Myth.
BgEAoonA2h02U1PVo4204nicFEAAAAAAAAChIoEARQICEFIhIQkEJJpFRSSQCJJRKBIJkEAAAAEE for Raid.

! 😉
PRICE for Noro

Morvar

Please reload! New Update!
What is the meaning of the variables?
_G.impendingVictoryThresh = 50 (Set the number HIGHER if you want to use the Spell @lower Health of the player! For exampel: UnitHealth 20 set Thresh on 80!)
_G.intimidatingShoutThresh = 40 (Set the number HIGHER if you want to use the Spell @lower Health of the player! For exampel: UnitHealth 20 set Thresh on 80!)
_G.enraged_regenerationThresh = 45 (Set the number HIGHER if you want to use the Spell @lower Health of the player! For exampel: UnitHealth 20 set Thresh on 80!)

Morvar

Plans:
Emergency button (Ctrl.) for Defensive Stance, Shield Equip, Shield Block and Rallying Call
Function for pause Rotation for Use of Macros.

Bambo

In reply to Morvar

<@325270289183145986> will happily hear and work with your feedback about the retail default NoRo's. Please make sure to only post here if you are using NoRo/Retail (Dragonflight). The more info you give, the faster you will see it fixed. If you have feedback for Wrath of the Lich King rotations, please use the other class channels.

Morvar

I always try to respond as quickly as I can. But I work and live in Germany. Time difference and work sometimes make it about hard to react within 10 to 20 minutes! But I try my best!