Reviews

Gringio

very professional, and trustworthy, very quick response time and he makes sure you are taken care of. have purchased quite a few things from him such as profiles and baneto tokens always fast and safe. he even hit me up to ask me how a profile i purchased awhile back was doing which means alot 🙂 10/10

Burgermund

I got every profiles mondo offers and all work as intended. Doing updates and have really good gh/p so 10/10 from me. I hope to see more profiles from this guy. đź‘Ť

rubeus

Having 10-11k average with almost maxed character on forbidden reach, very nice results 10/10 mando quality

Lebaby

In reply to Mando

toon is no where near maxed out yet in terms of KP. yet i'd say its pretty decent <@560588829694623756>

IAN"FisofRaman"

amazing profile for forbidden reach! quick responses every time, even send text.doc to help you set it up and everything almost doubled my gph!!!!!

Noad

In reply to Mando

Quickly answered all my questions before and after the purchase. I was new to dragonflight and bot and had a lot of questions, <@560588829694623756> answered all of them without getting bored and was helpful. his profile is very successful and up to date. I definitely recommend!!

Lucid

60kp toon
Mando is always there to help and fun to make business with!
Didnt regret buying his profiles for a second yet :>

Doper

In reply to Mando

Been using <@560588829694623756> profiles for a while now, great gph great service you deserve my 10/10! Keep the great job man

Aadamah

In reply to Mando

<@560588829694623756> is killing it on this new zaralek cavern profile this is a lvl 60 toon that is making over 10,000 gold per hour!!!!

Thank you for the excellent attention and kindness.
100% recommended for any key or bot profiles, he was kind, very attentive and helped me even more than he should hahaha