Suggestion

Vehemenal

In reply to pacokeks: [Change of the way the bot updates. Minor and major update channels. minor for small updates that won't effect users, no logout needed and major for hard bug fixes. those updates killign the bots in not nice :x]

scheduled times that patching is done would be nice to plan for it

In reply to Innersilence: [That requires multiple bots to run and use background input method. also need a navmesh server so it is not needed to load navmesh for each bot. I have plans for that. Atm I am curios to see if the background input is safe or not anymore.]

ill give you my nav server, if you become my memory editing mentor 😄

What are the chances of getting an auto run option or additional parameters for autoload. Bot can launch from BNet and enter world. Would love to be able to flag a profile to auto run on startup

srauch

would be nice if the bot would choose another vendor to sell at in case vendor is dead or missing for a minute or something

srauch

rotation suggestion for ret: use hand of reckoning to pull and use art of war (currently not being used on my lvl 47 pala)

In reply to strauch: [rotation suggestion for ret: use hand of reckoning to pull and use art of war (currently not being used on my lvl 47 pala)]

hand of rec is in there, my paladin uses it.