Testimonials

rori303

First bot I have ever used. Hard to compare. But i can say this it works. The staff helps with problems which most are me not following steps provided. I know very little about computers but feel welcome here and all questions i have are answered. Dont know them very well or long but seem like a good group of ppl here.

ShanegerDanger

This bot does it... from no gear level 1 to selling for fg. Incredible to think about, really. The best thing about this Bot is the community. There's a team dedicated to assisting with making sure your Bot is up and running. plenty of how to's. And everyone promotes each other success, by recommendations and general positivity. I randomly chose this team, and I kind of won the interwebs lottery...

CrysGG

Being a bot user/scripter myself for over 20 years I’ve always enjoyed botting culture and it’s community. Any respectable private bot needs to be backed up by a strong and healthy user base and ex’s G.I.D. delivers in every aspect ! A. An excellent d2r bot with great support B. An amazing friendly and helpful reseller (ex) C. A passionate community that will guide new users and will provide valuable feedback to devs. Definitely a winner team here AAA

ex

https://www.codedeception.net/forum...packet-injection-bot-warden-bypass-1-bot.html

Feel free to leave a review here or on the forums, or BOTH!? Thank you everyone for leaving a review. I really appreciate you guys ❤️

Marc-Gras

Thank you for the Bot dev for their work! i testimonial that it is working and legit software. easy set up, nice guys, i run multiple bot and this one is impressive🙏

isabelia3110

Very good program - coming from jieguan this program is definitely up to standards in what one would look for in a botting program - from solo lvling - follow bots- to mass farming - this bot has got it - 1st day here - many more to come

Boomslice

3 Full Months, 24h a day (2 accounts, 12h ea) no hammer. Incredible community, great bot and support, easy to set up, frequent updates. Best of all, your key is your own. What more is there?

Freebie

5/5

first time bot user (only used some pixelbot before in other game)
setup very good explained
very helpful people trying to get you through all things if there is any problem
very nice community aswell not something you would expect
only downside imo is that 1 player key kinda expensive ( you still can make profit if you hussling good and start early enough)
constantly trying to improve things is also big upside
All in all big fan next season i get it again but than 5 or 10 key !

Goofraba

Easy setup with the simplest learning curve of any bot ever. Great community with no drama and world class support. Frequent updates lots of features from Auto Level and Auto Gear Changes and crafting Rune Words all hands off with lots of automation. The only regret is not finding sooner
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5/5

KMAFIA

I've been botting 24/7 with two accounts, 12 hours each with no problems so far. Very easy to set up and with the premium pickit configuration got up to speed in a matter of hours. I can recommend it.

Proon

Amazing bot program along with lots of helpful members in this discord to get you up and running. The auto level bot is very good especially with Shin1gamis premium settings/pickit pack. 10/10 <:gold1:1078522557063499838>

oRLY?{oo}17

In reply to Shin1gami

I highly recommend <@76740274830708736>'s premium presets. They take the an already great product to another level with a crazy amount of value for 9.99. I recommend to any new user of GID. 5/5 stars.