Tutorial/Guide Request for Running Multiple Instances

borisxv

1. If possible, how would you run multiple instances if you had multiple virtual machines set up. One key.
2. Is it possible to do this with multiple windows, using Process Explorer, or will it only work with VMs?

The Horadric Cube

Administrator
Staff member
This will be done with the multi session controller released soon. No point in wasting time looking for a work around to bot on as we will not provide support for it. Best to just wait the couple of weeks until it's released.

Izy

This will be done with the multi session controller released soon. No point in wasting time looking for a work around to bot on as we will not provide support for it. Best to just wait the couple of weeks until it's released.
Will this feature be available to those who bought lifetime key ?

borisxv

I don't mind waiting, but I have another question:

Will we be able to set up different profiles for each bot?

For example, I want Bot 1 to farm keys only, Bot 2 farm gems only, Bot 3 farm Act 4 only, and Bot 4 farm Act 5 only.

Will this be possible with the multi session controller?

The Horadric Cube

Administrator
Staff member
I don't mind waiting, but I have another question:

Will we be able to set up different profiles for each bot?

For example, I want Bot 1 to farm keys only, Bot 2 farm gems only, Bot 3 farm Act 4 only, and Bot 4 farm Act 5 only.

Will this be possible with the multi session controller?
You will be able to do quite much more than just setup profiles for each bot, you will have access to the api to interact with the bot how you like.

NukePunch

You will be able to do quite much more than just setup profiles for each bot, you will have access to the api to interact with the bot how you like.
Do lifetime users pay more for using this feature? or will it be free?
and does it contains an auto leveling&questing feature as well?

pikkster

Do lifetime users pay more for using this feature? or will it be free?
and does it contains an auto leveling&questing feature as well?
He mentioned above that it's a bot update, so lifetime key holders will have access.

I've been able to level from 1-80 just playing with the bot settings, but that's likely coming at some point as well.

iomega12

He mentioned above that it's a bot update, so lifetime key holders will have access.

I've been able to level from 1-80 just playing with the bot settings, but that's likely coming at some point as well.
How are you having the bot level for you?

pikkster

How are you having the bot level for you?