Undetected Diablo 2 Resurrected Maphack Download with No Bans

The Horadric Cube

Administrator
Staff member
Getting started with the d2 resurrected maphack that not only reveals the whole minimap in game but it also allows features like

Full enemy display on minimap
Auto Travel Hotkeys for easy Teleport Navigation
Auto Drink Potions
Auto Heal Mercenary
Portal Hotkey
Chicken function leave game before health gets too low
Safe breakpoint stat editor lets you jump ahead 1-2 breakpoints based on class
Auto Teleport Pickit, grabs items before other players see them

So if you are interested get a lifetime key by signing up for the d2r tools shop.

The telepick it means you can teleport to an item and pickit up within .1 of a second. Check out the video below, also the breakpoint editor is no longer working since 2.4, but too busy to remove it. It's just client side now apparently. Some have said otherwise that it makes their teleport work faster, you can decide.
I like this video someone made for the dominate tool:

If anyone cares to make videos like these for exchange for free lifetime key please contact me.

slizarralde

Hello Sir. How is this different from D2RAssist/Zhipei?
Is it possible to add Missiles in the minimap? For example: when someone fires a Fireball, i wanted to see the fireball missile in the Minimap. (Just like old D2 mousepad MH)

The Horadric Cube

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Sir. How is this different from D2RAssist/Zhipei?
Is it possible to add Missiles in the minimap? For example: when someone fires a Fireball, i wanted to see the fireball missile in the Minimap. (Just like old D2 mousepad MH)
This is just about the zhipei d2r maphack that we all know and love. Video needs to be updated as the breakpoint editor is only client side since 2.4 patch.

slizarralde

Oh got it. I though you were creating a New Program with same functions.
Do you know if the Breakpoint editor will be available again?

The Horadric Cube

Administrator
Staff member
Oh got it. I though you were creating a New Program with same functions.
Do you know if the Breakpoint editor will be available again?
Not sure at the moment since our primary focus is completing the bot for where it will have api access available to make any custom script you like.

slizarralde

Ok sir. Thx for the answers.
The Missiles on the MH would be a great help.
Leaving a link to an old screenshot with the feature : Link to Frozen Orb on Map example
L7GH4Yn.png

Players missiles would be the goal. (specially for PVP). Dont think that monsters missiles are relevant, we would need players only.

Please do not add any sort of botting program into your Dominator program. Please keep this program separate for those of us who want SAFE manually play and pvp functions. Bots are detectable and at some point you will get banned, I specifically bought the Dominator program because of this. I do not want to automate bot. I want PVP functions like maphack, chicken, auto heal, breakpoints, etc.. Dominator should be a separate program from anything botting related. Thanks so much.

The Horadric Cube

Administrator
Staff member
Please do not add any sort of botting program into your Dominator program. Please keep this program separate for those of us who want SAFE manually play and pvp functions. Bots are detectable and at some point you will get banned, I specifically bought the Dominator program because of this. I do not want to automate bot. I want PVP functions like maphack, chicken, auto heal, breakpoints, etc.. Dominator should be a separate program from anything botting related. Thanks so much.
Yeah we do not plan to do anything of that sort, it is the safest d2r hack that is definitely for sure. If you want your username updated to something else that was not auto generated, feel free to PM me what you may want it to be updated to.

slizarralde

I agree, im out of botting due to the extra risk there. Just want a safe MH =]. The missile function would greatly help in PVP, so we can see the arrows, fireballs, spirits coming to us. I miss it so much from the super old Mousepad MH haha. Would be great to have it here!

henrydarcy

I don't mean to offend, but map assist was actually the first hack to get a ban wave recently. In other words, MHing has proven to be just as risky as botting. I'm not advocating adding bot features to Zhipei, rather just letting you know that you aren't any safer or less detectable than bots.

Buck

This works well it seems - really hope it stays undetectable. Would like to see the chicken feature expand to have the ability to chicken when someone hostiles for HC. Also would love to see something like the nip format for item alert incorporated.

The Horadric Cube

Administrator
Staff member
I don't mean to offend, but map assist was actually the first hack to get a ban wave recently. In other words, MHing has proven to be just as risky as botting. I'm not advocating adding bot features to Zhipei, rather just letting you know that you aren't any safer or less detectable than bots.
Time has proven the zhipei hack is the safest maphack available with no bans using the zhipei hack and i personally use it daily and farm public baal runs just as fast as the bot does if not faster.

People getting banned are being flagged from bot like behavior, these flags can be avoided completely when the jieguan bot api is open for allowing custom scripts to be used and with ability to do quests to clear acts the more advanced the bot gets and being able to customize your runs will show to be safe in the long run, jieguan is still a bit early.

The zhipei hack exe is technically not even running after it hooks to the d2r process so this method of injection has proven to be safe since it's been available since last year. There was a pixel bot that used zhipei hack to navigate to bosses quickly.

Maphacking has not proven to be just as risky as botting, you can't compare a free opensource maphack or a free d2r bot to anything that is paid of high quality d2r hacks.

There was a korean maphack that did not even have auto travel or pickit, just would reveal in game minimap, display the enemies and loot dropped, but they wanted $130 for a month or $20 for a day, i guess they know their target audience. Which are koreans who do not want to get banned. I am pretty sure the original overlay maphack creator was the mapapi guy and he left because he knew that functionality could get someone's account banned, even easier when it's open source.

Last edited:

cthata

These bans have not been software based, otherwise they would have detected zhipei hack which uses same packet casting functions. Time has proven the zhipei hack is the safest maphack available with no bans using the zhipei hack and i personally use it daily and farm public baal runs just as fast as the bot does if not faster.

People getting banned are being flagged from bot like behavior, these flags can be avoided completely when the jieguan bot api is open for allowing custom scripts to be used and with ability to do quests to clear acts the more advanced the bot gets and being able to customize your runs will show to be safe in the long run, jieguan is still a bit early.

The zhipei hack exe is technically not even running after it hooks to the d2r process so this method of injection has proven to be safe since it's been available last year. There was a pixel bot that used zhipei hack to navigate to bosses quickly, i would suggest anyone with a pixel bot should adapt zhipei hack to their bot's routines and it could easily be the brains of a really safe pixel bot as it would handle everything from pick it to healing, chicken, healing mercenary, etc.

Maphacking has not proven to be just as risky as botting, you can't compare a free opensource maphack or a free d2r bot to anything that is paid of high quality d2r hacks.

There was a korean maphack that did not even have auto travel or pickit, just would reveal in game minimap, display the enemies and loot dropped, but they wanted $130 for a month or $20 for a day, i guess they know their target audience. Which are koreans who do not want to get banned. I am pretty sure the original overlay maphack creator was the mapapi guy and he left because he knew that functionality could get someone's account banned, even easier when it's open source.
So isn't now the time to buy jieguan ?