Updates

Mando

Mando's Efficiency Plugin - I did say she was beta right? Added unstuck route for inn into traverse profile lol.. /reload if already using it @here PS START BOT IN FORBIDDEN R1

Mando

**Mando's Efficiency Plugin Updates:**

Redid stuck to be based on character location comparative, not mesh
Added combat rotation load if in combat
Added user input variables - (**please redownload plugin to receive new input plugin or will not work, and open with a editor like notepad and edit accordingly**)
Added Mandos Elite Mobber beta - If a gathering elite mob is spawned by someone else, will attempt to target, attack, kill, and loot as well.
Added 3 more unstuck routes to INN in Val

Something to keep an eye out for, if while running you notice any combat rotation issues, or any other bugs still please let me know so I can fix!
@here

Mando

Mando's Efficiency Plugin Updates - another functional update /reload (also can start bot from VAL now, seems to be working from my tests) @here

Mando

Mandos.Efficiency.ScriptV1 - Added khazgorite ore (all ranks) to node timestamps, as well as rousing order item @here /reload for update

Mando

Mando_ZaralekR1 - Pushed through an update with more blacklists that should work for all users, and some more unstuck routes which should help tinkr users currently and all of us when NN updates mesh -- Also if you notice bot blacklisting some nodes as underground, try turning off the underground node blacklist option! /reload if using @here

Mando

Mando V2 Plugin - New EDITME file in <#1097392850636910742> - replace it.. (Can now use FP to traverse back to all dragon isles areas) - also some code change to no mount / unstucking in VAL - hopefully helps with stucks in INN /reload @here

Mando

Mando V2 Plugin - Fixed load profile spam and tweaked the VAL code even more and seems to be working even better now, still working on razorstone fix... everyone using plugin please /reload @here

Mando

Mando V2 Plugin - Looting events now register on successful herb / mine cast, (basically runs off your blacklists) so basic looting will not effect it anymore, should be more accurate.... Also FP Warmode had massive over haul, now everything with it should work correctly, and the /run layer_swap = true command also works for it now to test if you want... Razor stones should now work too, check <#1085342102814208081> for my recent post regarding... /reload @here

Mando

Mando V2 Plugin - Changed Razor-stones to increase delay slightly while applying, should decrease interrupts, also won't attempt to anymore while fighting mobs /reload if you want @here

Mando

Mando Zaralek Routes - Added few more unstuck routes and blacklists for a couple little caves, /reload @here

Mando

Mando Zaralek Routes - Added few more unstuck routes and took care of another cave, /reload for updates @here

Mando

Mando Zaralek Routes - Got a report of still small chance could end up in a cave, added 2 more unstucks to it /reload if you want update 🙂 @here

Mando

Mando Plugin V2 - Added in stop movement code to hearthing routine, also added in code to disable selling / repair while traversing, and enable when back to gather area... /reload for update @here

Mando

Mando Plugin V2 - Plugin now disables noro when on dragon, and enables again when on ground (to reduce chance of be dismounted by accident) -- while using flightpath wont fight with it anymore -- backpeddle before hearthing, few other minor updates /reload for update @here

Mando

Mando Plugin V2 - Fixed lua error with NoRo due to people using other rotations and not NoRo, shouldn't kick in now unless using NoRo.... ALSO added in a idle check in VAL, on the slight chance you get profile load issue, should correct itself after 2-4 min... /reload @here

Mando

Mando Zaralek Cavern all routes- Added 6 more blacklists for couple little caves / 3 more unstuck routes, /reload for update @here

Mando

Mando V2 Plugin Updates:

- New 2.3 file download with new traverse profiles for layer_swap mode (including azure now), also renamed them so easier to find in string check, if using this mode please replace
your traversing profiles with new updated ones, and edit your EDITME file, the new EDITME file has them all changed over as well.

- Changed FP locations of Azure / Ohns, if using these locations please download new zip file and go to bottom of readme, shows which FPs you will need!

- Plugin will now disable mining / herbalism while on traversing profiles as well to not cause issues with getting random stucks, then enable when in gather map

- With these changes, I have tested each location and now seems to be working correctly with fp_layer and layer_swap

- YOU DO NOT NEED TO DOWNLOAD NEW FILE IF YOU DO NOT USE layer_swap FUNCTION (warmode toggle with no FP), might not be a bad idea tho incase you ever do in future tho 😉

- remember to /reload and save after doing any EDITME changes and also to get update sooner @here