Vouches

BassgodV

I have been using this for the last year or so and its absolutely amazing. If there are any issues with the rotation, devs are willing to hop on a call to improve the rotation. Awesome staff and support would reccomend 10/10

Dead

It does work I also used elk bought this one after the Big Ban wave. Been working well for me. It seems like just plug and play only a few options to adjust or change anything in the rotation itself. Where elk you could change more options for optimizing. But so far it does ok

Chaos/Redrum

I have my finger on the buy button BUT I was wondering how well PvP mode works for hunter in DF? Any feed back would be great!

echnique

In reply to Chaos/Redrum: [I have my finger on the buy button BUT I was wondering how well PvP mode works for hunter in DF? Any feed back would be great!]

slaps 10/10 a god made the rotation

Khalid

In reply to Dead: [It does work I also used elk bought this one after the Big Ban wave. Been working well for me. It seems like just plug and play only a few options to adjust or change anything in the rotation itself. Where elk you could change more options for optimizing. But so far it does ok]

The dps is low for bm hunter

Dead

In reply to Khalid: [The dps is low for bm hunter]

I’m seeing this a little as well, it does ok but it is not optimized fully. Unlike elk there isn’t a way to change a lot of the rotation. I’m going to try the wowhead settings tonight and see if that does better

freny

Anyone use for wotlk? Work well? Also anyone been banned. I was sadly hit with the hammer using elk

monkaCa

In reply to Bjørn: [Thank you 🙂 was on their site but there it was status coming soon 🙂👍]

would've wondered if it wouldn't be out, even tho we can download the profiles already lol