Waiting Room

FunkeyFresh

In reply to gtGod

<@1141137954815877141> what are those custom in shop? The free profiles doesnt contain lvl 70 - 80 horde grind profiles?

gGod

Feel free to download questie/autogear and use autolevel function within GT since that will auto level you 70-80 without requirement for profiles

gGod

In reply to Monstars: [^ I'm having a simlair issue as above but its saying my key doesn't exist - i've raised a ticket as well]

replied

FunkeyFresh

In reply to gtGod: [Feel free to download questie/autogear and use autolevel function within GT since that will auto level you 70-80 without requirement for profiles]

Aah okay thanks! Using zygor works also wonderfully if noticed. Going to try gt for lvl 70-80

QuesLog

why is there only daemonic and GTbot on regular website but for paypal thers gtbot launcher key? if i bought those 2 what else do i need to get started for classic?

gGod

In reply to QuestLog: [why is there only daemonic and GTbot on regular website but for paypal thers gtbot launcher key? if i bought those 2 what else do i need to get started for classic?]

Its 2 different unlockers, we are setting up daemonic on paypal soon