when does jieguan come back?

The Horadric Cube

Administrator
Staff member
hi the d2rb net bot has replaced jieguan though at the time we have been out of the office due to the passing of @ZhiPeiD2
here is the replacement zhipei tool if you are interested just send me a PM

there will be a re-release of our past pixel bot also due to how we can make it easily accessible and it can farm bosses without much of any risk as well.

qkrgus1234

hi the d2rb net bot has replaced jieguan though at the time we have been out of the office due to the passing of @ZhiPeiD2
here is the replacement zhipei tool if you are interested just send me a PM

there will be a re-release of our past pixel bot also due to how we can make it easily accessible and it can farm bosses without much of any risk as well.
what about my jieguan key?
can I get a refund and buy zhipei key again?

The Horadric Cube

Administrator
Staff member
so I can get the key for the d2rb net bot?
the d2rb bot (better known as GID by flyby overpriced resellers that we wouldn't partner with so during our downtime period of zhipei's passing they've attempted to try and bash us as well as on other forums, which have people scamming the users looking to get the tools so that's why we have escrow marketplace also being added, we don't partner with reckless resellers who think they are entitled to receive the user data of anyone purchasing a key, we take user privacy very serious - even our discord channels are separated we have 100 groups of 10 users to pass updates through and maintain close connections through out the community, very weird stuff avoid any GID bot resellers as we actually peer review source code of any programs we release something that no reseller would know anything about and they could be pushing software that could be not approved by our team) and it has been getting players banned regardless of taking breaks, we have a better tool that's invite only and actually worth the price, i have been very appreciate your patience at this time.