Where do you usually farm?

Izy

I just do tower + sumonner + Nilathak + eldrich/shenk with clear path with my light sorc (no infinity) while im at work and turn the keys into unid torches in the evening with my smiter :)

NukePunch

Act 3
RuinedTemple
ForgottenReliquary
A3Sewers

Act 4
Diablo , Hephasto
Act 5
DrifterCavern, Eldritch, Pindleskin, Nihlathak, Worldstone 1,2,3 lol

SumDumGoy

Administrator
Staff member
I like my runs under 10mins, especially when im watching it every so often..

Andy, Countess, Summoner, Meph, Fast Chaos w/ champ clear only, Nihl, Baal.

just got my hardcore hdin running on bot so im doing all that cept Baal right now.

spartan

I like my runs under 10mins, especially when im watching it every so often..

Andy, Countess, Summoner, Meph, Fast Chaos w/ champ clear only, Nihl, Baal.

just got my hardcore hdin running on bot so im doing all that cept Baal right now.
how do you set it to champ clear only on fast chaos?

SumDumGoy

Administrator
Staff member
Config.ClearType = 0x7 -- What kind of monsters to attack. [0x0 = all | 0x7 = champion + unique + boss | 0xF = unique + boss]
Config.BossPriority = true -- Set to true to attack Unique/SuperUnique monsters first when clearing.
Config.ClearPath.Enabled = true -- Set true to enable the bot clearing enemies while pathfinding.
Config.ClearPath.Range = 500 -- How far away to check for monsters while traveling.
Config.ClearPath.SpecType = 0x7 -- What kind of monsters to attack. [0x0 = all | 0x7 = champion + unique + boss | 0xF = unique + boss]
Config.ClearPath.Areas = {107, 108 -- A list of area IDs where ClearPath will be active. If you do not put any areas in this list the bot will clear ALL areas.
-- get area id -> https://github.com/kolton/d2bot-with-kolbot/blob/master/d2bs/kolbot/sdk/areas.txt

Turn on fast Diablo script.
Turn on clear path.
Use 0xF for champions.
108 is code for chaos

I noticed playing with the range can make it more human like/faster.

I have my range on 15/20 depending on speed I'm trying to do and it seems to notice about 50% of uniques. I also use this range on worldstone 3 to slow down the tele to throne and reduce map Hack suspicious

d2zcx0

any 85 areas pit, Ancient tunnels, maggot lair, arach lair, stoney tombs and others my favorite is Ghost busting, glad too see everyone in here does chaos/baal xd please leave my area bot free :) (joke)

Bluetuna

Turn on fast Diablo script.
Turn on clear path.
Use 0xF for champions.
108 is code for chaos

I noticed playing with the range can make it more human like/faster.

I have my range on 15/20 depending on speed I'm trying to do and it seems to notice about 50% of uniques. I also use this range on worldstone 3 to slow down the tele to throne and reduce map Hack suspicious
Im doing this now too. Just for the omegaluls.

smby

ya runes are pure luck, i got 2 ohms in the same game and a ber the next game and then didn't have any good rune drops for like 2 days