Announcements

Mando

I have created a pretty decent profile for Waking Shore I am giving to all you folks that have purchased my gathering pack for Ohn plains or Forbidden --- Not as good as Forbidden Reach GPH, but if late at night you are having blacklisting issues or low gph its a good switch to 🙂 create a ticket with detailed info if you see any issues with it please! @here

Mando

If a few of your bots are having randomly low GPH, here are a couple things you can try:

A) Turn off plugins or remove the plugin from the Scripts/Baneto/Plugins folder then close wow completely and reopen

B) Switch layers, easiest way to do this by your self is to go to Thal and switch War mode on or off, also I like to have 2 bots on each server that I farm, to help with this.

C) Switch to an old area zone such as Ohn plains, Azure, or Waking for a few hours, then you can move back to Forbidden

D) Check to see if your deaths are high, try to find out reason behind and try to fix it; such as equipment, enchants, rotation, settings, talents, etc.

Try these out see if they help @here

Mando

Hey everyone, I have made alternate "Reversed" Routes for the profile packs I offer - please PM me if interested in purchasing - $10 provides reversed routes for all packs you use (Must own original profile pack to purchase reversed) @here

Mando

Mando Zaralek Cavern R1 (No mesh version) - Just released in <#1097392850636910742> for all my pre-order folks you should have immediate access to try it out and watch while you use it, will be updating a lot more once Mesh is available..

Also will be looking at making more route variations as I usually do with each area, WELCOME TO ZARALEK BOYS!

Feel free to pm me if you would like to purchase and join us 🙂 @here

Mando

Hosting my first give away Gents and Ladies, check out the new channel, ends in 2 days on Sunday! @here

Mando

In reply to ANDREAN

CONGRATS <@855436606592516096> for winning the first give away!! you have 24 hours to PM me for prize or will be re-rolled!

Mando

All new - Mando_ZHeavyHitR4 -- RELEASE - 2 Vigor, surge on, only overloading Titan, Meta, and Lambent, don't blacklist underground nodes <#1097392850636910742> @here

Mando

If you guys are experiencing any profile loading issues still with plugin please change layer_loaded = false and keep fp_loaded = true (if you want to use FP traversing) this should help, and it will still switch layers @here

Mando

In reply to Сказик

Congrats <@465972652310265867> for winning the give-away, you have 24 hours to PM me for prize or will be re-rolled

Mando

Mando Zaralek Reverse package is now available, R4 in reverse might even work better from my tests haha 🙂 @here 10$

Mando

I am now a authorized reseller for NN TOKENS as well as BANETO TOKENS ofcourse, I also accept PAYPAL... If anyone needs feel free to PM me for best current deals available 🙂 @here

Mando

Prices on my store are now in USD and lowered slightly, if you find a better price let me know…. Also SALE on NN tokens 4 session and larger for rest of the week — extra 5% off! @here