Announcements

Mando

In reply to Сказик

Congrats <@465972652310265867> for winning the give-away, you have 24 hours to PM me for prize or will be re-rolled

Mando

Mando Zaralek Reverse package is now available, R4 in reverse might even work better from my tests haha 🙂 @here 10$

Mando

I am now a authorized reseller for NN TOKENS as well as BANETO TOKENS ofcourse, I also accept PAYPAL... If anyone needs feel free to PM me for best current deals available 🙂 @here

Mando

Prices on my store are now in USD and lowered slightly, if you find a better price let me know…. Also SALE on NN tokens 4 session and larger for rest of the week — extra 5% off! @here

Mando

If you guys use NN unlocker and have 4 sessions you owe it to yourself to send me a message and check price, I have some tokens I made already that I will be doing sick deals on, just send me a PM and see what we can work out!! @here

Mando

Baneto tokens now back in stock, let me know if you need friends along with your unlocker needs 🙂 @here

Mando

**WEBSITE IS NOW LIVE!** - You can now use website down below for crypto purchases and feel free to continue PMing me for Paypal purchase or if you prefer, website does have automatic key delivery so if I'm sleeping will be helpful 🫡 @herehttps://mandobanetoservices.com/shop/

Mando

**BRAND NEW – MANDOVIP-Zaralek Package – Semi-Private**

**(REQUIRES ORIGINAL ZARALEK PACKAGE PURCHASE)**

- Comes with 3 brand new routes for Zaralek to completely differentiate you from the bot train!
- Comes with a new cool discord role and color
- Comes with #MandoVIP-Zara channel where you can see newly optimized settings
- Should provide equivalent GPH or better compared to original package

**ONLY 30 SPOTS** WILL BE SOLD ALL TIME – TO LIMIT AMOUNT OF BOTS RUNNING PROFILES, EXCLUSIVE

For more information please check out:
https://revamped/app/shop/signup/wow/product/mandovip-zaralek-package/
For Paypal purchase pm me

**LIFETIME MANDO MEMBERS** MAY PM ME FOR FREE UPGRADE, since there has been no new good area for a while

LETS GO BOYS @here @everyone

Mando

**MandoVIP-ZaraR4** Released == (might be best one yet), everyone that has purchased a spot on the semi-private profiles feel free to download!! @here @everyone <#1097392850636910742>

Mando

Anyone who purchased VIP semi private profiles for zaralek, switch your blacklisting settings back to original prior, also turn off the custom world object and loot world chests under gathering section @everyone

Mando

**BRAND NEW - MandoSODGrinder-Phase1 Is Released**
Automatically level from 1-25 with just a click of a button
SOD Phase 1 Leveler

*Stay tuned for some sick GPH profiles coming soon!*
Check out website for more information
https://revamped/app/shop/signup/wow/product/mandosodgrinder-phase1-25/
@here @everyone

Mando

Happy New Year and holidays everyone, wishing you and your family the best over this time and in the coming year.

For part of the celebration let's do a give away!

<#1104173182556045374>
@here
@everyone