Blockhd (by: SumDumGoy)

Blockhd Mod 1.1.1

SumDumGoy

Administrator
Staff member
Sed- submitted a new resource:

Blockhd (by: sed) - This tool lowers your d2r memory and much much more!

Features
-Instant wps for Lod
-Super fast create game
-Instant leave to main menu
-Hid your name everywhere + merc name (am 99.9% i hide all ref to name)
-Added color to resistance
-Added in hp/mp v2
-Lower memory then v1.0.2
-Anything else i forgot to list as ive done LOTS of stuff lol

How to install
View attachment 103

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:

bonns0

Hi, I followed the screenshot instruction but it's not working, is there something to do more ?

SumDumGoy

Administrator
Staff member
Hi, I followed the screenshot instruction but it's not working, is there something to do more ?
if the mod isnt showing up make sure its installed correctly. you can test this by adding -mod blockhd to your battlenet launcher and confirm its loading it and if you run bot its not we know the problem, but if you manually load it and mod isnt showing up its installed wrong.

bonns0

if the mod isnt showing up make sure its installed correctly. you can test this by adding -mod blockhd to your battlenet launcher and confirm its loading it and if you run bot its not we know the problem, but if you manually load it and mod isnt showing up its installed wrong.
Thanks for your quick reply, after rebooting the computer it worked. Thanks

squirrelbandy

hi im so sorry to ask but i havnt a clue how to make this work / can only see a couple of pics pointing at the files no info on where to put the mpq file please can someone explain where to put this mpq file

klptemp2

hi im so sorry to ask but i havnt a clue how to make this work / can only see a couple of pics pointing at the files no info on where to put the mpq file please can someone explain where to put this mpq file
find your d2r folder (probably in Program Files or Program Files (x86)) and create a folder named "mods" and copy the blockhd folder unzipped in there. thats it. it only runs when you run jieguan.exe from what ive seen btw, not if you click play manually on bnet launcher

esyouele

find your d2r folder (probably in Program Files or Program Files (x86)) and create a folder named "mods" and copy the blockhd folder unzipped in there. thats it. it only runs when you run jieguan.exe from what ive seen btw, not if you click play manually on bnet launcher
Yep, only loads with the bot. It won't load when you play yourself.

Also, if you are muling in game and its dark, just hit "9" on your numpad and it'll load old graphics to do muling.

I just switched from 1.0.2 to 1.1.0
It will run game 1 fine, then game 2 selects completely different character.
It randomly picks another character.

Izy

Works great, using this on my VM even now without bot lol! 2 things that I would love to see changes if you should continue to update:
#1 option to have chat visible for trading
#2 char name font larger lol I can hardly read it if i wanna switch to mule :D

Works great, using this on my VM even now without bot lol! 2 things that I would love to see changes if you should continue to update:
#2 char name fond larger lol I can hardly read it if i wanna switch to mule :D
Since ban I have been saying this version too.
It's great but needs a w/ chat version

SumDumGoy

Administrator
Staff member
#2 char name fond larger lol I can hardly read it if i wanna switch to mule :D
Since ban I have been saying this version too.
It's great but needs a w/ chat version
chat is getting turned back on in next version :). be on the look out for 1.1.1