Blockhd (by: SumDumGoy)

Blockhd Mod 1.1.1

Izy

nice bnet update adding stats after lvl up seems to crash, adding skills does not

anyone else experiencing this?

SumDumGoy

Administrator
Staff member
did i see 1.1.1 available somewhere or is this still pending?
if so, i cannot find it.
nice bnet update adding stats after lvl up seems to crash, adding skills does not

yea it looks like something they updated started a small crash now with the stats screen. once i fix new stat bug make sure there are no more problems i will upload 1.1.1

SumDumGoy

Administrator
Staff member

workaround -> pause, press num9 to go to HD graphics, press C and you can see the character screen and level up, then press num9 to go back to legacy graphics, and unpause

Izy

chat is getting turned back on in next version :). be on the look out for 1.1.1
New version working great! chat and friendlist options are very nice! playing d2r in quality now all the time because no loadtimes lol

question: is it possible to have legacy mode turned on already when entering game? My laptop doesnt have num pad so i have to use screen keyboard so its annoying - any ideas ?

SumDumGoy

Administrator
Staff member
New version working great! chat and friendlist options are very nice! playing d2r in quality now all the time because no loadtimes lol

question: is it possible to have legacy mode turned on already when entering game? My laptop doesnt have num pad so i have to use screen keyboard so its annoying - any ideas ?
i wish Q_Q, as far as i know i cant, but ill be on the look out for something like this :p

As shown in the picture, it was compressed into the mods folder and executed
However, entering the game on the standby screen results in an error and shuts down the system
Is there anything else I need to set up?

As shown in the picture, it was compressed into the mods folder and executed
However, entering the game on the standby screen results in an error and shuts down the system
Is there anything else I need to set up?
It should not be compressed you just the the txt style file in the mods folder.
If u enter a game do u have legacy mode binded to num pad 9

What did you use to unpack it?
1. I downloaded the file you shared
2. Transferred file to D2R mods file
3. New blockhd folder created in mods file

4. Installation candidate bot has been executed

5. We confirmed that the mode was applied, but when we clicked the hell button, we saw a window confirming that the problem would be sent to the operator with an error screen

6. I repeated it 5 times, but I didn't see any scenes other than the waiting screen after applying the mode

i used bandizip

The Horadric Cube

Administrator
Staff member
1. I downloaded the file you shared
2. Transferred file to D2R mods file
3. New blockhd folder created in mods file

4. Installation candidate bot has been executed

5. We confirmed that the mode was applied, but when we clicked the hell button, we saw a window confirming that the problem would be sent to the operator with an error screen

6. I repeated it 5 times, but I didn't see any scenes other than the waiting screen after applying the mode

i used bandizip
I would just not use it for now

adonath89trash

firstly i really love this so much! thank you!

i think since the update now its not recognicing the character anymore. Im getting the error: can not find character, when i have blockhd active. Would love a fix when you have time.

Thanks again

iPfreeley

I am using this for mules accounts, not only bot. But last verison was good when you see char names, now i dont know what mule it is?
Is there any way to get it or do i have to switch back to 1.0.2