Bug Report

SLlol

I just got this with both Paco's and Cavas profiles too. Navigation seems broken completely on all my bots, except the one that's grinding my own profile

SLlol

So on a level 20 in Stormwind (Era) I tried paco's Westfall, and Duskwood, and Redrige grinding profile, this is what happened (bot is adamant to run into a corner in the city):

SLlol

In reply to Cava: [profile? lvl? map?]

and on a level 10, Stormwind again, at main square, loading your Human Startingzone 1-15 profile, and Paco's Elwynn 1-12 grinding, and Westfall grinding profile, it gives this error flood:

SLlol

-8828.683, 625.76, 93.94949 (also I just got this new error when starting your 1-15 Human profile now) it's literally the middle of the SW main square, shouldn't be blacklisted

SLlol

navmesh is wrong in stormwind now. Bot is trying to go to ironforge, trying to path through this wall, to maybe SW docks? But that doesn't exist until WotLK if I'm not mistaken

In reply to TSLlol: [navmesh is wrong in stormwind now. Bot is trying to go to ironforge, trying to path through this wall, to maybe SW docks? But that doesn't exist until WotLK if I'm not mistaken]

fix in new releaase

sometimes in ogrimar the bot runs over the flight master and is falling down, happens some times more sometimes less, dont know why atm

Cava

In reply to SHRTS-Simon: [sometimes in ogrimar the bot runs over the flight master and is falling down, happens some times more sometimes less, dont know why atm]

Game version plz