Customer Feedback

In reply to Mísumi: [Apart from that, I have to praise the Rota, compared to what we had at the beginning it is really good, it still needs a little fine-tuning here and there, but otherwise you can be satisfied with it.]

i just can't understand how to pop garg, i'm manualing it lately, on " Now " it doesen't pop, could be snapshot settings but dunno

Mísumi

if you use now, it tries to ignite gargy as early as possible, but in opener it pays attention to the procs, you can leave that in the second one as well, if the boss fights go longer than 6 min...

Mísumi

before the boss fight, try to push your rune power up with ghoul frenzy, bone shield, horn of winter and of course D

Mísumi

global thermal sapper charge and saronite bomb and of course frag belt from the ingi should not be underestimated.

Mísumi

your start is everything, your dmg lives on it. here's an example with saurfang hc, almost 25k dps right at the beginning.

In reply to Mísumi: [your start is everything, your dmg lives on it. here's an example with saurfang hc, almost 25k dps right at the beginning.]

hmh then i have to review some stuff cause garg is not being fire at all on my end, could be keybind related or sum, dunnow, do you leave on now and then -> toggle cooldowns?

In reply to Mísumi: [before the boss fight, try to push your rune power up with ghoul frenzy, bone shield, horn of winter and of course D

Mísumi

In reply to Kalihealer: [hmh then i have to review some stuff cause garg is not being fire at all on my end, could be keybind related or sum, dunnow, do you leave on now and then -> toggle cooldowns?]

always off, because the danger is too great that he will bang out a long cd in the trash before the boss fight.

In reply to Mísumi: [always off, because the danger is too great that he will bang out a long cd in the trash before the boss fight.]

Yeah, no i can't force it to be cast on any setting

In reply to Mísumi: [always off, because the danger is too great that he will bang out a long cd in the trash before the boss fight.]

not sure why since it swaps presence fine and the rest looks fine aswell

Mísumi

In reply to Kalihealer: [not sure why since it swaps presence fine and the rest looks fine aswell]

try to convert it as i wrote it above, and use the ingi skills that really make a difference.

In reply to Mísumi: [try to convert it as i wrote it above, and use the ingi skills that really make a difference.]

yeah, that's not my issue, thank you nonetheless 🙂 i'm having decent success for now

Mishel

In reply to RotationLab

hay i cant believe to say this but my wow logs are getting more worse than better with my shadow priest in wotlk 😟 im was in icc 10 hc and i dont know what i or the bot did wrong? <@977335778130686012>

Jae79

Hello, great rotations but for Fury warrior I noticed that the rotation prioritizes slam procs over BT and WW. I have seen this reccomendation on wowhead but the warrior discords all say not to delay bt and ww for slam. Not sure if there are any experts here who can verify which priority is better

Mísumi

At the moment it looks as if we will ride as 2h unholy following rota at the pull.

-Stack rune power high before the fight 60%~
-Haste Potion
-Army
-Pull

The background is that we try to trigger the T10 4 bonus before the pull or at least directly during the pull. Please set your Gargy to "Now" because the opener is designed for T9 set like the Sigil and is currently not yet optimized for T10. If you want to fire a second Gargy, you have to take care of it yourself because the opener has not yet been optimized.

Kryben

i know on some specs like holy paladin the ingame bar is already a bit big, but is it possible to add a toggle on/off button for the new dispel update?
thyvm and great update ❤️