Customer Feedback

KxE

In reply to Kryben: [i know on some specs like holy paladin the ingame bar is already a bit big, but is it possible to add a toggle on/off button for the new dispel update?
thyvm and great update ❤️]

Could disable the spell In the software.

KxE

In reply to Kryben: [i know on some specs like holy paladin the ingame bar is already a bit big, but is it possible to add a toggle on/off button for the new dispel update?
thyvm and great update ❤️]

Could disable the spell In the software.

oymandias_23

loading the hunter rota loads the holy paladin rota?
[23:04:12.252] Welcome to Rotation Lab v1.0.8719.35453 (2023-11-15)
[23:04:12.544] Game window focused, starting rotation.
[23:04:17.494] Retrieving online profile information
[23:04:17.747] Loading online profile: Hunter WOTLK
[23:04:20.100] Compiling profile...
[23:04:20.105] Holy Paladin Woltk by Merciless
[23:04:20.187] Compiling in-game addon "ooh"
[23:04:20.612] Starting rotation

GLS

Wotlk hpal, I noticed it holy shocks MC targets (when they are low) therefore killing them.

RoaionLab

In reply to GLS: [Wotlk hpal, I noticed it holy shocks MC targets (when they are low) therefore killing them.]

Fixed

KxE

In reply to DaChris: [Feral Druid: Could we add an autocast while below X% Health option for predatory swiftness procs?]

On wotlk?

Mísumi

We need an edit of the Unholy 2h rotation for Wotlk.

1. the rotation does not do death and decay on aoe targets
2. the snapshot for the Gargoyl must be adapted, namely the Sigil of the Hanged Man must be included, the sigil stacks up to three times, here I would consider 2 stacks or more sufficient for the snapshot
3. the T10 4 bonus should still be included.
4. an additional toggle for rune power stacks in which he spams the abilities Bone Shield, Horn of Winter and Ghoul Frenzy. The background is that we ignite the army pre pull and we try to ignite the Gargoyle as soon as possible after the pull.