D2R Assistant Support

ovl

In reply to Ubiquitous: [Once in grinder, and you followed the guides a couple things that helped me:
-Double check your pot manager is right (Make sure you have health where it says hp, mana where it says mp, etc) otherwise he will run back and forth to akara.
-Uncheck "enable combat" in areas you dont want him to kill stuff: for example- if you have enable combat checked then it will kill monsters in catacombs 2, 3, 4 on the way to andy
-uncheck "explore" on the level handlers (except cow level if you do that). Or he will teleport around to explore the whole area]

thanks man, this helped me alot. Enable combat made me thinking it was just turning off combat all together lol

Noy

Im not sure if its a feature or bug, but eveytime i cast my left skill it switches to the previous skill i used. i turned off all scripts/restarted and it is still doing it.

Ubiquious

In reply to Noy: [Im not sure if its a feature or bug, but eveytime i cast my left skill it switches to the previous skill i used. i turned off all scripts/restarted and it is still doing it.]

auto cast is a setting in the d2r menu under gameplay. If you have it on you wont have to shift click, you just press the hotkey of the attack and it does it. It will then return back to what it was before after the hotkey press.
For example: hammer on left click and concentration on right click....I have concentration set to F1 and Teleport to F2.
I then press f2 to teleport and when the teleport is doen it goes back to concentration without me having to press the concentration F1 key.

Ubiquious

In reply to -Phil0: [gg my third char now because autopotting not healing 😄]

I have a hc char lvl 90 who has botted many hours each day since reset. You just have to get your auto pot settings correct I think? Try: HP MP RJ RJ > Health pot at 85%, RJ at 70%, Chicken leave game at 50%.
And if you have crappy gear, no auto pot will help if you tele into strong mobs. But with good gear on a paladin you can pretty much face tank anything even with a bot using autopot