D2R Assistant Support

-Phil0

In reply to Ubiquitous: [I have a hc char lvl 90 who has botted many hours each day since reset. You just have to get your auto pot settings correct I think? Try: HP MP RJ RJ > Health pot at 85%, RJ at 70%, Chicken leave game at 50%.
And if you have crappy gear, no auto pot will help if you tele into strong mobs. But with good gear on a paladin you can pretty much face tank anything even with a bot using autopot]

you run with grinder? i dont have engima yet, does it make sense "on foot"?

Noy

In reply to Ubiquitous: [auto cast is a setting in the d2r menu under gameplay. If you have it on you wont have to shift click, you just press the hotkey of the attack and it does it. It will then return back to what it was before after the hotkey press.
For example: hammer on left click and concentration on right click....I have concentration set to F1 and Teleport to F2.
I then press f2 to teleport and when the teleport is doen it goes back to concentration without me having to press the concentration F1 key.]

<@326757691504721920> Thank you very much! This fixed the problem!

Noy

In reply to ❄Iͥcͨeͤ❄

<@227894743143546881> Is there a way to save the zoom hack setting so each game i dont have to zoom back in, to the position i want?
every new game it starts off maxed zoom-out, and i have to adjust it everytime i dont see a save option