dev-talk

Kumouri

Also, I don't actually need the zoneIds, `GetInstanceInfo()` returns the `type` which will be `party` for 5-man instances.

Kumouri

In reply to Equanimity

<@450373055664095234> I got a decent chunk of the instance counter done, but work was super busy today so I didn't get it finished. Should be ready for testing tomorrow!

Equanimiy

In reply to Kumouri: [<@450373055664095234> I got a decent chunk of the instance counter done, but work was super busy today so I didn't get it finished. Should be ready for testing tomorrow!]

Awesome! There is no rush. Whenever you got it 👍 Thanks for helping out with this!

Sawyer

In reply to Kumouri

<@112399478102781952> I like to run things by you since you do a lot of dev.

I've been thinking about a cave routing solution to help easily farm caves.

From what I understand, caves are a huge to deal with.

The game has a limited number of cave layouts if I'm not mistaken.

Would it be possible to design the pathing layout for each type of cave layout, and then use some sort of logic to match your current zone, such as "Skull Rock" and then load the cave layout accordingly?

Sawyer

So, bunch of a predrawn cave paths. If player is in Skull Rock, match Skull Rock to it's cave layout, lets say it was predetermined to be Cave Layout 5. Load Cave Layout Path 5

Kumouri

In reply to Sawyer: [<@112399478102781952> I like to run things by you since you do a lot of dev.

I've been thinking about a cave routing solution to help easily farm caves.

From what I understand, caves are a huge to deal with.

The game has a limited number of cave layouts if I'm not mistaken.

Would it be possible to design the pathing layout for each type of cave layout, and then use some sort of logic to match your current zone, such as "Skull Rock" and then load the cave layout accordingly?]

That sounds doable.

Kumouri

In reply to Equanimity

<@450373055664095234> I think I've got it basically done, just need to add in saving/loading the tables on startup/shutdown and then test it

Equanimiy

In reply to Kumouri: [<@450373055664095234> I think I've got it basically done, just need to add in saving/loading the tables on startup/shutdown and then test it]

Amazing! Looking forward to seeing it. Thanks a ton for your help with this.

_goob_

Welp figured out why we never saw a TMS based AH plugin .. sees NN just cant intract with some of the buttons w/o taints 😦

Sawyer

Is there any way to set the mobprioritytargeting plugin to only prio target a unit that is in combat with you?

I'm trying to make Blood Furnace work and I want it to kill Hellfire Imp first, so I used Bambo's prio target plugin, but it will go attack the imp the moment it locates it, instead of waiting for me to be in combat with it via other means.

I know the prio target plugin is not meant to work the way I need it to, so I'm trying to see if there's a modification that can be made

Sawyer

Sorry for referencing another product here but, when I was using the Chinese bot for Blood Furnace, it did a very specific movement which increased survivability a lot. I'll use the first pull as example. It would pull the right enemy and then begin back pedaling. While doing this, it would chains of ice the 2nd mob and continue fighting the first. It would do this on nearly every pack and increased survivability by a ton. Can this be achieved in Baneto?