dev-talk

Kumouri

How does `BANETO_ListFiles(path)` work? I'm not getting consistent results that make any sense (`/dump BANETO_ListFiles('.')` returns `_classic_` but `/dump BANETO_ListFiles('_classic_')` is empty, `/dump BANETO_ListFiles('_classic_/')` gives an unexpected eof error, and `/dump BANETO_ListFiles('_classic_/.')` also returns empty) Could we perhaps get a `BANETO_FileExists(path)` so I can use that instead of `BANETO_ListFiles(path)`? 😄

Kumouri

In reply to Sawyer: [Sorry for referencing another product here but, when I was using the Chinese bot for Blood Furnace, it did a very specific movement which increased survivability a lot. I'll use the first pull as example. It would pull the right enemy and then begin back pedaling. While doing this, it would chains of ice the 2nd mob and continue fighting the first. It would do this on nearly every pack and increased survivability by a ton. Can this be achieved in Baneto?]

Yes, you can do this in Baneto, too. It's a little tricky to pull off but with combos of raw movement (`BANETO_MoveForwardStart()/Stop()`) and click to move (or possibly some precise waypoints, but I've had very little luck getting it to work with waypoints). I've had less success with automically targeting the next group of mobs/specific mobs in the previous group (if there are multiple mobs named the same in the vicinity and you want/need to target a specific one it makes it especially hard, possibly could be done with more mouse manipulation and actually trying to click the mob closest to a position?), but it should all be possible for sure.

Bambo

```lua
local function CheckAndLoadProfile1()
if BANETO_GetLastProfile() == "A" then
BANETO_LoadProfile("B")
end
C_Timer.After(15, CheckAndLoadProfile1)
end

if not checkedAndLoadedProfile then
CheckAndLoadProfile1()
checkedAndLoadedProfile = true
end```

Bambo

it does not return anything, and also does not take any arguments, all it does, is sending a message about a death notificaton for that character to your predefined discord webhook url (baneto bot settings - security tab)