[Discontinued] Free WoW Fishing Bot Coding with JavaScript

Status
Not open for further replies.

omchak

Good day all ☀️ I want to clarify if there is a version of the bot for version 1.12.1 that will work on Turtle WoW 🐢 thanks for the answer

jsbos

In reply to Tomchak: [Good day all ☀️ I want to clarify if there is a version of the bot for version 1.12.1 that will work on Turtle WoW 🐢 thanks for the answer]

The last version of AutoFish should work on turtle.

omchak

In reply to jsbots: [The last version of AutoFish should work on turtle.]

You are absolutely right. It works on the turtle, but not perfectly. When the bot starts biting, it doesn't hook the rod. Does it much later, so there is no catch. What do you think might be the problem?

jsbos

In reply to Tomchak: [You are absolutely right. It works on the turtle, but not perfectly. When the bot starts biting, it doesn't hook the rod. Does it much later, so there is no catch. What do you think might be the problem?]

That's because of uncomplete animation of the bobber plunging in the water on Turtle. One of the solutions would be sound detection feature available on Premium. I'm working on 1.15.1, so will think of something to make it work better.

omchak

In reply to jsbots: [That's because of uncomplete animation of the bobber plunging in the water on Turtle. One of the solutions would be sound detection feature available on Premium. I'm working on 1.15.1, so will think of something to make it work better.]

I tried to use the bot on the current add-on. Everything worked fine. Strange that problems occur on the turtle.

sa7jn

In reply to jsbots: [That's because of uncomplete animation of the bobber plunging in the water on Turtle. One of the solutions would be sound detection feature available on Premium. I'm working on 1.15.1, so will think of something to make it work better.]

Is the sound feature using a specific library? That's pretty interesting and wondering how this method can used on other platforms/games.... Also:

I'm using this as an opportunity to learn more about development and making bots, using JS seems interesting. Would you recommend some research routes in order to adapt your work? Or perhaps understand it more. I really like how clean your program is. I'm researching Node, my understanding that it is cross-platform. I think this could be a good opportunity for me to learn more.

jsbos

In reply to sa7jnt: [Is the sound feature using a specific library? That's pretty interesting and wondering how this method can used on other platforms/games.... Also:

I'm using this as an opportunity to learn more about development and making bots, using JS seems interesting. Would you recommend some research routes in order to adapt your work? Or perhaps understand it more. I really like how clean your program is. I'm researching Node, my understanding that it is cross-platform. I think this could be a good opportunity for me to learn more.]

Via internal Media Source API.

JavaScript isn't a usual choice for botting, but with Node Electron you can make pretty good looking apps. On research routes, you can start with basic html css, make a simple web-page, then learn some JavaScript, after that you can go for Node.js and Electron library.

sa7jn

In reply to jsbots: [Via internal Media Source API.

JavaScript isn't a usual choice for botting, but with Node Electron you can make pretty good looking apps. On research routes, you can start with basic html css, make a simple web-page, then learn some JavaScript, after that you can go for Node.js and Electron library.]

I see I see... I like the GUI and how easy it is for the user to manipulate the app. I know up to JS but want to learn some Node.js and Electron. Thank you !

omCollins

I’m thinking of giving a wow rotation bot a go. I was thinking of using python since I have not coded before. Which language do you recommend?

jsbos

In reply to TomCollins

<@377746033658298371> What kind of error? Might be because keysender have been updated since the video came out, uninstall the current version with npm uninstall keysender command and then use npm install keysender@2.6.0

jsbos

In reply to TomCollins: [I’m thinking of giving a wow rotation bot a go. I was thinking of using python since I have not coded before. Which language do you recommend?]

python is good, most of the bots are written in python, you probably won't get good looking UI very easy using it though, as you can with js

omCollins

In reply to jsbots: [python is good, most of the bots are written in python, you probably won't get good looking UI very easy using it though, as you can with js]

I appreciate you responding. I thought I would use a weak aura in combination with a bot. The weakaura will basically tell the bot if it is on or off and what to cast.

jsbos

In reply to TomCollins: [I appreciate you responding. I thought I would use a weak aura in combination with a bot. The weakaura will basically tell the bot if it is on or off and what to cast.]

should be easy to make, even with basic knowledge of coding

omCollins

In reply to jsbots: [should be easy to make, even with basic knowledge of coding]

I'll give it a go in a few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.