[Discontinued] Free WoW Fishing Bot Coding with JavaScript

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siera

Is it a good way to use opencv for detecting stuff on the screen or are there better ways to do it? Opencv seems to cost quiete some ressources

jsbos

In reply to Siera: [Is it a good way to use opencv for detecting stuff on the screen or are there better ways to do it? Opencv seems to cost quiete some ressources]

Depends on the task. Sometimes it's enough to use simple pixel manipulation.

Siera

Okay so for example if I know if a pixel at a certain position is usually black but will become green when something happens i test for the pixels color in that position and don’t compare a screenshot to what’s on the screen, right?

jsbos

In reply to Siera: [Okay so for example if I know if a pixel at a certain position is usually black but will become green when something happens i test for the pixels color in that position and don’t compare a screenshot to what’s on the screen, right?]

Well, if you can check one pixel why do you need to check the whole screenshot? and to check with what exactly? You mean check for changes? Then yes, you don't need to check the whole screenshot if what you need is only change of color of 1 pixel.

jsbos

OpenCV or such visual libraries are used for dynamic object recognition, when you need to detect that something is a tree, or a rock, or water. And all those objects change dynamically, meaning they look slightly different all the time. So it's more complicated then just some color detection. But if your task is related to simple colors or static pictures, then you can easily do it with pixels only. You can also use text recognition, which is faster than object recognition.

Siera

For example here:
My goal is to make the bot click on every item with a # at the beginning of the name (middle row). By clicking on it the item disappears from that list.

My (pretty inefficient) way of doing it would be: take a screenshot of the # (manually as a reference for opencv) and compare that screenshot with the beginning of the names in the game.

Are there better ways to do that?

jsbos

> My (pretty inefficient) way of doing it would be: take a screenshot of the # (manually as a reference for opencv) and compare that screenshot with the beginning of the names in the game.
That's porbably the way to do it. If the position of items in the list is known, you just iterate over every y gap and take screenshot where # is. You don't need OpenCV for that, you can use some pixel comparison library, for example Jimp if you use Node.js, and just compare your screenshot with that small image of # by using this library. Or you can use tesseract to make it recognize # as text and compare it with simple string "#". You can even go for low-level logic and check the position of white pixels of your #, save it and then iterate of each pixel of your screenshot to check whether white pixels are in the same positions.

jsbos

You can even just check number of white pixels, probably the funniest way, not sure it will work but theoretically exact number for # shouldn't be the same for any other symbol.

Bluebirb

Gotta have it sleep for an hour or two during 6 hour rage bot sessions and have it have “tiers” of rng click delays it cycles through to simulate a person getting tired or more active in rage cancel scanning throughout the day.

jsbos

In reply to MroznyRys#6237: [<@236883422977589249> yep but mistake i delete my telegram token]

just create another one with BotFather

MronyRys#6237

In reply to jsbots

<@236883422977589249> hello i few months ago i bought premium fish bot do you know i can update fishbot or i need to buy new one for 15$?

Status
Not open for further replies.