[Discontinued] Free WoW JS Fish Bot Auto Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaiUno

the thing he has most problem with is finding the dobber. What are things i can tweak with to get that better?

jsbos

In reply to RaiUno: [the thing he has most problem with is finding the dobber. What are things i can tweak with to get that better?]

if you are on "Vanilla(splash)" settings and in manual mode then Threshold value is responsible for that.

jsbos

In reply to Monti: [what also happens is that the bobber is highlighted but the bobber is never clicked]

Are you sure you are on Classic LK settings? Does fullhd windowed has the same results?

jsbos

In reply to Monti: [i am on official-like: classic. should i go classic LK for sod instead?]

nope, should be on classic. Check whether it works in fullhd windowed, if not, turn off Auto Density and Sensitivity in the Critical section and tweak density value.

RaiUno

I got it working! Installed Vanilla-Tweaks and put Bobber Sensitivity on 10. Higher or lower and it doesnt respond anymore

RaiUno

And I have to keep keyboard and mouse connected to the pc. I Switch my screen off and that works as a USB hub so the mouse and kb are disconnected then. Autofish cant work without the mouse.

jsbos

In reply to 보기조무사: [Is multiple fishing limited to 4 people?]

It's not limited, the bot just won't keep up with more.

Status
Not open for further replies.