[Discontinued] Free WoW JS Fish Bot Auto Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaFox

And if they have an oversized bobber for purchase use that and switch to the blue hue for the feather instead of the red

Peep

yeah will keep trying / messing around, I didn't know it was this particular when it comes to detection. Thanks for your help ❤️

MaFox

In reply to Peep: [yeah will keep trying / messing around, I didn't know it was this particular when it comes to detection. Thanks for your help ❤️]

also an old guide but I believe these steps still apply to now.
I recommend reading through this for new botters.

https://www.codedeception.net/forum...ou-need-know-if-you-want-use-fishing-bot.html

MaFox

In reply to Peep: [ah, anything I can do video settings wise to fix that?]

Also it looks like in the main guide adjusting gamma, brightness, and contrast settings can change the vibracy of the bobber thus along it to be spotted easier by the bot.

jsbos

In reply to Peep: [yeah will keep trying / messing around, I didn't know it was this particular when it comes to detection. Thanks for your help ❤️]

It's not this particular, the bot finds the reddest/bluest point within the fishing zone if used in Auto Mode or it relies on the Threshold value if used in Manual Mode, so it should work within any environment. Some HDR monitors/graphics cards/drivers might mess up the color data though.

Moni

the tool keeps recasting even though the log states looking for the bobber/found the bobber/checking the hook/caught the fish. Am zoomed in and fishing zone check is green

RaiUno

Hello, im trying to use your bot but the dobber cant be found most of the time and if found it doesnt react to the splash. Do you have like settings that are used for certain areas?

RaiUno

[12:07:42] [WIN1] Total: 38
[12:07:42] [WIN1] Caught: 2 (5.27%)
[12:07:42] [WIN1] Missed: 36 (94.74%)
[12:07:42] [WIN1] Time Passed: 32 min 13 sec

Status
Not open for further replies.