Free WoW Fish Bot Auto Bugs

I'm kinda 7 different shades of frustrated about this. It was working, I closed the game and the bot, I went to bed, I woke up, I opened the game and the bot, and now it doesn't work anymore.

Changed locations and turned off every video setting I had, its working now with an increased threshold so I guess the evening sun in stormwind was messing with it

Barucha

Hey there, every time i run app i get notification about shortcut creation and then license agreement. How do I fix that?

jsbos

In reply to Bartucha: [Hey there, every time i run app i get notification about shortcut creation and then license agreement. How do I fix that?]

Are you sure you run the bot from the shortcut on your Desktop?

Barucha

In reply to jsbots: [Are you sure you run the bot from the shortcut on your Desktop?]

I run it from task bar (pinned)

jsbos

In reply to Bartucha: [I run it from task bar (pinned)]

Does the bot save settings properly after every launch?

Barucha

In reply to jsbots: [Does the bot save settings properly after every launch?]

Settings - yes, but it acts as it was launched 1st time

jsbos

In reply to Bartucha: [Settings - yes, but it acts as it was launched 1st time]

Does the archive version do the same?

Barucha

In reply to jsbots: [Does the archive version do the same?]

Ohh, now I remembered, this was the installer version i got from github. There is no probem with archive version.

LeRenard

Has anyone been able to make random movement work ? I have a 2k display, and running my mouse at like 800 dpi in and off the game, but no matter the setting I put, the bot rotates the camera way to much and do no face the water

Repe

In reply to ThreeEyeWilly: [And despite changing nothing, now it is just never clicking the splash. Just waits until the bobber disappears.]

Did you ever get this working? I have run into the same exact issue with turtlewow

In reply to Repe: [Did you ever get this working? I have run into the same exact issue with turtlewow]

I had to change location and fiddle with the settings, im getting better at figuring it out. Uncheck all video settings at the bottom is the first thing so it can read the splash better. Not clicking is a sign that it can't read the splash. Tinker with the splash settings in critical as well

Repe

gottcha ill give that a go. Its not even finding the bobber atm and is just spam recasting or its just going to some random position