Free WoW Fish Bot Auto Discussion

uggy

In reply to Fish1: [Anyone knows how to change textures for water in Turtle wow? I am trying to fish but water looks too dark and blue, so I can't pass the checks for either color in the fishing zone]

Do you have it on auto? if you re - apply the fishing zone it should auto change the threshold other wise you can manually do it

uggy

In reply to Levikilla: [<@567615849897394206> Ive yet to find a zone with a higher catch rate than wetlands]

Are you Ally?

Fish1

In reply to Zuggy: [Do you have it on auto? if you re - apply the fishing zone it should auto change the threshold other wise you can manually do it]

I found water texture but not it doesnt react to the splash, it doesnt matter what I do, i cant make it work sadly

uggy

In reply to Fish1: [I found water texture but not it doesnt react to the splash, it doesnt matter what I do, i cant make it work sadly]

Have you changed to turtle wow client in the fish bot?

Fish1

I tried using Vanilla Splash and Vanilla tWow. Couldn't make them work. I noticed that Vanilla Splash and Twow don't have the same "fishing zone". If I switch between then, the fishing zone stops working. Then I made it work in Vanilla Splash, but found no way to detect the splas, no matter the sensitivity. Not sure how you guys doing it in Twow.