Free WoW Fish Bot Auto Discussion

thats true. Every hr my junk does sell for roughly 200-300g. The real money is in the fish, and the recipes in a bottle all sell for 50g each, and the rare occassion that I get darkmoon card clumps, there is some good money there

berren

In reply to LawrenceOfAllLabia: [thats true. Every hr my junk does sell for roughly 200-300g. The real money is in the fish, and the recipes in a bottle all sell for 50g each, and the rare occassion that I get darkmoon card clumps, there is some good money there]

so would it be better to not filter out the junk potentially sacrificing the rarer stuff or filter it guaranteeing if i do drop rare stuff i get them but also getting rid of a couple hundred gold

In reply to jsbots: [so would it be better to not filter out the junk potentially sacrificing the rarer stuff or filter it guaranteeing if i do drop rare stuff i get them but also getting rid of a couple hundred gold]

I honestly do not know. I leave that up to <@236883422977589249> since the lack of a mount seller throws a wrench in the works