GID General Chat

Likey

Because i want to try it out and getting into it before buying more. But well, these answers weren't really helpful for a "upcoming customer".

Squall

For a single client - 2 accounts. 5 client - 10 accounts, 10 client 20 accounts, etc. you’ll need to switch them every 10-12 hours

Likey

Yeah thats obvious. But i was asking more like, do i have to get IP's sepereted like in old d2 times and run through Proxifier or VPN or... and so on 😉
Mainly because i'll maybe, but only maybe, might log onto normal char for trading on the Main Machine, which has the same ip as the bots.

Alioh

If blizzard really wanted to they could get your hwid and ban that. Just because you didn’t like the answer you got doesn’t mean it wasn’t a valid answer

Likey

In reply to Alioth: [If blizzard really wanted to they could get your hwid and ban that. Just because you didn’t like the answer you got doesn’t mean it wasn’t a valid answer]

Yesno. There are also ways to manipulate HWID... But there's a difference between. "I throw in some words and you can think whatever you like" and like the answeres Shin gave me. 2 Sentences to make everything clear.

Squall

It’s also safe to play your main on host while botting in VM. We haven’t had anyone lose their main accounts.

Squall

Don’t mind alioth, he’s our resident grumpy pants. He’s dealt with enough BS in this place. I’m still surprised they let him use the computer in the padded room

Likey

In reply to Alioth: [Guess “no” wasn’t clear enough then.]

For me actually, no. it wasnt. Sorry if i triggered something with you