GID General Chat

Likey

In reply to Choonk: [were u planning to purchase multiple global/public ip addresses?>]

i had done it 2015's for like 2 Month on old D2 until b-Hammer came onto my accounts. But hell, that was the most expensiv on the whole bot-Setup and not even worth.

Likey

for 30 IP's i payed ~100 per Month. Was a deal. Now i'm not even sure how serious that company was, since they dont appear anymore xD

Likey

Maybe thats why all got caught 🤡
I often realized in my life, that price does often comes with quality. So maybe i should've payed 100 for 10 to be safe but ... well i was much younger back then

UnjusArbier

I’m finally moving into my new house tomorrow; just in time to do like y’all and prep for multiple accounts for the next sale

Darkful

Hey quick question, once the Hyper V and VM are set up by following the guide, the next step is to simply install Bnet and D2R on the VM and run the bot, correct?

Squall

In reply to Darkful: [Hey quick question, once the Hyper V and VM are set up by following the guide, the next step is to simply install Bnet and D2R on the VM and run the bot, correct?]

Yes. Make sure you did the GPU passthrough and stuff. D2R first, launch it. It should play smoothly. Then proceed with bot install