Jieguan take over bot full download

Jieguan take over bot full download 1.5

The Horadric Cube

Administrator
Staff member
View attachment 741

yes all folder added and exceptions for antivirus, i did clean all folder and log file, did fresh pickit from database with no changes and still have this error after 2-3h running.
anyone got a idea what could it be?

for me it feels it happend when files from log are getting too big

Pls no be mad on me if this is wrong place to ask, guide me in
Delete %temp% folder and adding an exception for antivirus doesn't do anything,making sure loader.bin is not deleted. if any windows defender notification arises simply click on it and allow it on device, exclusions usually not do anything.

The Horadric Cube

Administrator
Staff member
admin updated Jieguan take over bot full download with a new update entry:

New account.ini setup process

Jieguan Setup Instructions

Make sure to add your bnet account login in the format email|pass in account.ini file in the bot folder.

1- Place Settings.json file in the saved games\diablo 2 resurrected folder
2- Edit your class config file accordingly with notepad or using jieguan config editor. Make sure you set pickit .nip file named correctly.
3- Put the bot folder in the C:\ same as where your d2r install is in the c drive filepath which must contain only english letters.
4- Dont name...

Read the rest of this update entry...

The Horadric Cube

Administrator
Staff member
admin updated Jieguan take over bot full download with a new update entry:

New account.ini auto relog file includes amazon class config file 1.5

Edit the account.ini to add your account for auto login because of new token generation method. Use the new 1.5 launcher simply by renaming it, make sure no spaces in your C:\ folder file path as well for the bot cannot be named anything in the folder "jieguan" as well. We are making sure each release is secure by thoroughly testing it, so please use it as outlined by the developer. Do not make assumptions on how to use it, if you do not put your account login within the account.ini file it...

Read the rest of this update entry...