Memory Bot and MH Requests

Repea

@here
I periodically clean this section and move requests to our internal list.

**This section is for the request only! Its not meant to talk about requests here**

If you create a request **Do make sure you do it using only 1 Message**
using the following **Form**

**Short Description**
-
**Engine Or Specific Script**
-
**Detailed Description**
-

Repea

@here
I periodically clean this section and move requests to our internal list.

**This section is for the request only! Its not meant to talk about requests here**

If you create a request **Do make sure you do it using only 1 Message**
using the following **Form**

**Short Description**
-
**Engine Or Specific Script**
-
**Detailed Description**
-

Dsrukd

Short Description
- I would like a Shop bot for Anya/other vendors
Engine Or Specific Script
- Idk
Detailed Description
-
I would like for this to talk to anya, look for claws with specific prefix/affix ( 3 to traps 3 to lightning sentry 40ias) buy the claw, if the claw isnt there, enter the pindle portal, come back to town via pindle portal, and talk to anya again to look for the claws again

uhd

Short Description
- XP/hr tracker

Detailed Description
- Just like the time per game and kills is being registered. XP per hour or XP per monster / game could be calculated next to it or maybe a box to tick that makes it show up somewhere.

In reply to uhd: [Short Description
- XP/hr tracker

Detailed Description
- Just like the time per game and kills is being registered. XP per hour or XP per monster / game could be calculated next to it or maybe a box to tick that makes it show up somewhere.]

its already in one of the tools, its in loottracker or smth like that

Da

Short Description
- Pot from inventory and not just belt/ Auto Open Chest, Doors/Show What The Shrines Are When Revealing in Distance

Detailed Description
-Some things other "tools" i tried had that were gg

belegi

More option inside AutoCombat:
- Specific Skill Usage for different type of monsters (e.g. Archers -> to blind them or to use another specific Aura to improve Def ) would be cool to have for HC or deeper skill customisation
- More Options for Supporter Skills (check if nearby friendly units have e.g. BO

belegi

Autobuff plugin: keeps specific buffs/casts active , so that we can enjoy playing manually without the annoying stuff 😊

belegi

Can we please add a blacklist feature for the Revive-Skill ? (so that we are not reviving enemys, which we do not want to revive)

Just a request to add one: Join/Create game and game #'s. Baal-001. Besides manually typing it in, the tool will enter Baal-002 for you and all you have to do is press create/join game. Its a pretty useless request but would shave 1 second have my game times. Lol!