Memory Bot and MH Requests

have drone accounts follow main account into game besides having to manually enter the game name on every drone without having 7 extra licenses. Possible? Idk.

In reply to cybergod: [Start infinity and run it, use is boxer for all ur drones]

I use sunbloods multilauncher, loading aint the problem. It is joining games quicky on multiple drones.

Repea

@here
I periodically clean this section and move requests to our internal list.

**This section is for the request only! Its not meant to talk about requests here**

If you create a request **Do make sure you do it using only 1 Message**
using the following **Form**

**Short Description**
-
**Engine Or Specific Script**
-
**Detailed Description**
-

Dsrukd

Short Description
- I would like a Shop bot for Anya/other vendors
Engine Or Specific Script
- Idk
Detailed Description
-
I would like for this to talk to anya, look for claws with specific prefix/affix ( 3 to traps 3 to lightning sentry 40ias) buy the claw, if the claw isnt there, enter the pindle portal, come back to town via pindle portal, and talk to anya again to look for the claws again

Da

Short Description
- Pot from inventory and not just belt/ Auto Open Chest, Doors/Show What The Shrines Are When Revealing in Distance

Detailed Description
-Some things other "tools" i tried had that were gg

belegi

More option inside AutoCombat:
- Specific Skill Usage for different type of monsters (e.g. Archers -> to blind them or to use another specific Aura to improve Def ) would be cool to have for HC or deeper skill customisation
- More Options for Supporter Skills (check if nearby friendly units have e.g. BO