Non-sub ban reports

jech32

In reply to paxx: [bliz doesn't ip ban, at least they don't right now. Just make sure your main bnet accounts never touch 3rd party software and they will avoid any ban wave.]

They do hwid ban though on occasion. Had an irl friend get hit with on last oct.

SKYLINE

Blizzard would lose players of they ban IP to everyone who cheat. Its a way for them to rise that revenue ban players and players create new account and buy the game again.
Pretty much blizzard have you HWID each of your HARDWARE has its own ID. The only way for you to clear those off is to change the hardware HD, bother board, SSD, CPU, ram, GPU or change the Hwid.
If you're cough of cheating your HWID is flagged. Once you cheat again since you've been flagged already.

Banno3

It’s against the TOS so it’s definitely possible you could get banned for that. No idea how likely it is since I don’t use it myself.

Sanjakimo

In reply to Guardzor

<@177548607979782144> Do they Ban or flag accounts that trade with the Bot? I'm planning on just running a single bot for personal fun and maybe transferring some gear to my main account. Do they proxy ban accounts or purely the account with botting patterns?

Guardor

I never got banned on a mule. Only accs that either botted or used mh. I mule all the time to my main acc directly

CCninja89

When bans happen do they ban the whole account? Do you have to setup a new blizzard account or just repurchase the game? Once banned the account can never be played online again?

Kookookuchew

In reply to CCninja89: [When bans happen do they ban the whole account? Do you have to setup a new blizzard account or just repurchase the game? Once banned the account can never be played online again?]

Yup. When you got ban, account is useless

PalPISO

grati neither but if you lower the prices since it has 0 support they only sell you the key and then they don't even answer you to the dm