Question about loading into game

Hello,

So the bot works perfect other than this issue I have sometimes. I don't know what causes it. Here is a screen shot https://prnt.sc/4S84qiq_bmRw

It logins into the account I put the credentials for in the .ini file. Once logged it it selects character then starts game, but freezes in the loading screen. It waits 25 seconds and then tries again. It cant create the game for some reason and then restarts, it does this on a cycle for hours. Other days it creates games no problem.

Does the bot use a different server or something? I can login to the account manually without the bot and create games fine, when I start the bot up on the same account it cant create the game.

I've tried deleting all the files, re-download the bot again with new .bat and .loader files and new .exe. I tried to delete cache, turned off firewall etc. Not sure what is causing this. ( it only happens sometimes where it cant create a game for a few hours then all the sudden it can create games again without me doing anything)

Thoughts?

Thank you

Solution

I rebooted my PC and updated my apps and such. Now I am getting this error, Game Version Mismatch. Maybe that's what the problem is? I will wait until the bot is updated and try again tomorrow or whenever the updated is released.
This error is because you need to update the client. Open up blizzard manually and let the game update. If you have multiple instances, make sure they are all updated. I ran into these because I run two instances and didn't realize I hadn't updated the instance my bot runs on. Bot will enter without updating, so you have to do it manually.
Is it freezing after a relaunch or such? Does deleting the temp folder help fix it?

I see too many bug issues with terror zones, have you tried just disabling the terror zones for now both in game and within the bot by making sure to not add the terror zones option to the bot yet.
I tried to delete files in temp folder, delete and redownload the bot etc still doing the same thing, cant load into game

MoDw

Is it freezing after a relaunch or such? Does deleting the temp folder help fix it?

I see too many bug issues with terror zones, have you tried just disabling the terror zones for now both in game and within the bot by making sure to not add the terror zones option to the bot yet.
after disabling the terror zones (ingame setting) the bot works fine for hours.
it seems like there are severals terror zones that cause a crash/freeze while game creating....i watched this for example tristram running fine after the game changes the terror zone to the pit, the bot crashes/freeze while creating the next game..everytime

pcs100452

I keep getting same error and bot is not running. I attached the file. I put my email account and password in accouont.ini file.

I just followed everything by wacthing new setting guide for 1.5v

1666057183063.png